Looking for High CBD Strains

I’m glad you typed that out so I didn’t have to, you are spot on and most of the people working with CBD genetics that really want to help people will explain this right away. I have a few CBD strains in seed form, canna tonic, Harley tsu, seabrings revenge, otto#1, a Korean hemp plant, maybe a few others I forgot. I haven’t popped any of them and instead keep and grow a known tested pheno of ringos gift. Southern Humboldt seed organization is one of the main breeders involved with CBD strains besides the folks out in Colorado there site comes up as king of CBD genetics I would recommend everybody check it out. I’m not sure if they ship outside of the usa but there really great people and have some pretty solid CBD genetics.

8 Likes

:wave: That was me, mine felt more like 1:1. I have not grown another yet.

6 Likes

Yup Ive probably explained this to 10 ppl looking for meds over the last couple months

6 Likes

i tried to get verified cuttts of high cbd/low thc in Canada here last year. The person Im growing for is thc sensitive.
I couldnt find a verified cutt. I ran cbd seeds, some were good, some were just hot enough she didnt like it.
Its amazing that im in the only country in the world with pro cannabis laws (lol) yet I cant go to a local nursery and obtain legit cuttings of stuff.
I guess ya need to know the right peeps to get access.
Im a hermit.
Good luck

4 Likes

Hey bud I have ac/dc if u need one in the future. Shes 20:1

5 Likes

Thanks for that write up man. I wasn’t aware CBD strains were so variable. It sounds like the only way to go is grow out the seeds and test each plant, or find a verified cutting of a high CBD cultivar.

2 Likes

I sent you a message brother, check your msgs.
Thanks,

1 Like

Does anyone have any high cbd seeds? dm me if so. We can trade or whatever you want

1 Like

try looking into the sour tsunami bx from annunaki

1 Like

I have bag seed from Charlotte’s Sauce(Charlotte’s Web x Special Sauce) and Suver Haze(Think this is a Special Sauce Pheno but hard to find info).

If you’re in the usa, you could literally buy some cbd flower from fieldsofhempllc or apicalgreens and get enough seeds to get started. Last I heard from someone on reddit thats done this, they’re fem auto seeds.

2 Likes

I can get a good ammount of cbd seeds from my brothers work. Its a 50 acre cbd bud farm. The strains all tested at 10-15% cbd and less than .3 thc.

8 Likes

I hadn’t thought of that, Thanks!

1 Like

just bought 4oz from apical. not one damned seed. shit for luck. lol

3 Likes

@Guitarzan How is your friend doing on his grow? What strain did he eventually start with?

1 Like

I have a friend who is looking to plant about 10 acres of cbd. Seed prices are crazy! Up to $5 per seed!. Maybe we could work something out, he would be planting next year.

1 Like

He’s doing good. Here’s a link to his grow. First grow ever(outdoor)

No CBD strains, but he’s loving the autos. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The autos are great they’re at day 78 now and I am taking the Bruce banners down, those stayed around 2’ tall, one of the Jack Herer is done as well those got to about 4’ tall. I did start them in cups which I wish I wouldn’t have now but I didn’t on this batch of snowryder I’m doing. I’ll post pics under the link that @Guitarzan posted here in a bit.

3 Likes

Fluffhead…

If you grew Autos, that you initially started in solo cups, to 4’… You’ve done a fine job!

2 Likes

So i cant get mass quantities as our inventory is cleaned out from last year. The ones i have i just swept under the trim machine and collected a couple hundred, i have given most of them away. But i could totally hook you up with enough to grow 15 or 20 (or however many i have left) and make a whole shitload of your own or you could find mothers out of them and make clones. I am no breeding expert and am not sure if any recessive thc traits may be present in them.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll definitely let you know. I’m trying to get more info before we start buying things.

2 Likes