Looking for High CBD Strains

I can get a good ammount of cbd seeds from my brothers work. Its a 50 acre cbd bud farm. The strains all tested at 10-15% cbd and less than .3 thc.

9 Likes

I hadn’t thought of that, Thanks!

1 Like

just bought 4oz from apical. not one damned seed. shit for luck. lol

3 Likes

@Guitarzan How is your friend doing on his grow? What strain did he eventually start with?

1 Like

I have a friend who is looking to plant about 10 acres of cbd. Seed prices are crazy! Up to $5 per seed!. Maybe we could work something out, he would be planting next year.

1 Like

He’s doing good. Here’s a link to his grow. First grow ever(outdoor)

No CBD strains, but he’s loving the autos. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The autos are great they’re at day 78 now and I am taking the Bruce banners down, those stayed around 2’ tall, one of the Jack Herer is done as well those got to about 4’ tall. I did start them in cups which I wish I wouldn’t have now but I didn’t on this batch of snowryder I’m doing. I’ll post pics under the link that @Guitarzan posted here in a bit.

4 Likes

Fluffhead…

If you grew Autos, that you initially started in solo cups, to 4’… You’ve done a fine job!

4 Likes

So i cant get mass quantities as our inventory is cleaned out from last year. The ones i have i just swept under the trim machine and collected a couple hundred, i have given most of them away. But i could totally hook you up with enough to grow 15 or 20 (or however many i have left) and make a whole shitload of your own or you could find mothers out of them and make clones. I am no breeding expert and am not sure if any recessive thc traits may be present in them.

4 Likes

Thanks, I’ll definitely let you know. I’m trying to get more info before we start buying things.

3 Likes

Pain in ass cant delete post

1 Like

I’ve got some “Hemp” strains like Sour Space Candy, which was the best by far out of a dozen or so strains. Didn’t get ya high but had effects more than most.

1 Like

We are still in the wild west days of cbd. Still can be pretty hit or miss finding effective cbd meds.
I would recommend sourcing a known clone thats been tested for cbd% levels if at all possible. Running a known clone can knock off 6 months of growing and researching seedplants.
It can be discouraging to grow a bunch of hemp plants out from seed and not find anything special.
At least trust your genetic source. Look for breeders who are seeking and locking in desirable traits in seed form. There are some breeders doing great work out there. Oregon has breeders doing great cbd work being done there I hear.
Good luck.

3 Likes

did another order for cbd strains. went through it. got some seeds.

time to experiment.

Good Morning

Does anyone have a good strain with high CBD to trade or sell?

My wife’s aunt was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and I’ve been reading that CBD + THC can significantly slow the progression of the disease. However, I don’t have any high CBD strain seeds here, I could get them through Attitude, but I decided to check here first if anyone had anything.

If you can help me I appreciate it.

5 Likes

Shoot me a pm! Depending on location I can certainly help out!

2 Likes

For alzheimers you should take lion’s mane mushroom (Hericium erinaceus). It helps to regenerate neurons. You can get it in pill form but make sure it is made of fruiting body not mycelium. Several componies make their pills from mycelium and they are mostly rice flower. I would give the person 4 to 6 pills a day.
If you want CBD you can order CBD isolate which is usually 99% pure CBD. I take it as a supplemen every day. I order my CBD from Denex in Colorado.
I hope your aunt improves.

4 Likes

I’m going to look for this lions mane mushroom, I already found it for sale around here.

For me to buy isolated CBD, it’s a little unfeasible, I’m in Brazil, so court authorization would be needed, and prices are close to 400usd per 5g ampoule to get here in Brazil, which makes it unfeasible for most people.

MAs I am very grateful for your attention and your tips, thank you very much !!!

3 Likes

I’ll send you a couple feminized seeds when I get them in soon of Hoku’s OC V2, which is a 10% CBG strain with no THC or CBD, that might be useful for you as well, since many of the minor cannabinoids also have neuroprotective qualities and are not intoxicating in the same was as THC. But I think the approach is going to be trying to make her the widest-spectrum medicine you can, with somewhat balanced ratios of THC:CBD: other minor cannabinoids, based on this paper I found when I was trying to figure this out for my Mom before she passed. I bought the farmer’s pack recently with the sale they are having, 25SEEDS for 25% off, they have lots of interesting CBD and other medicinal strains, their focus is on this stuff.

Just send me a DM with your mailing address.

6 Likes

I’ll take a look at that article, it has a lot of important information.

I still haven’t read much about CBG, that’s what you said and considering the entourage effect, I think that the greater the spectrum and balance of cannabinoids, the effectiveness of the treatment really can be greater.

I saw that in the case of Alzheimer’s a balanced ratio of THC:CBD is very important in the effectiveness of the treatment, I am contacting some medical cannabis institutions to help me with the dosage.

Thank you very much for your attention and your help!!

3 Likes