First grow ever(outdoor)

Hey guys I’m new on OG and I’m new to growing(started in April) I haven’t conquered how to upload pics from a mobile device but I think I have it figured out so here is my current situation. I have extremely incredible soil where I’m growing so I haven’t done much. Back left I have 2 auto Bruce Banner the two in back right of pic are auto jack Herer, the two in front are photo God Bud plants, the rest are auto snowryder. Anyways, I’m open for tips. Especially with nutrients I haven’t added anything but fresh water and not too often as we’ve had sufficient rain(thank god!). Also adding a pic of the Bruce flower I’m stoked and just about ready with my indoor grow too

14 Likes

If your native soil is really good, you will not have to add anything to it at all.
But the only way to know for certain the quality of your soil, is to have it tested.
Your local Agricultural Extension Office can test it for a relatively low price.
In any event, that looks like an excellent start for your first outdoor cannabis grow.
Best of luck, and have fun!

6 Likes

nice :slight_smile: I live in the wrong state

I have sweat the load to grow outside and you all get to do it in the backyard

looks very good I will be following along

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

4 Likes

Looks fantastic! I do not have good soil unfortunately. You are lucky!

3 Likes

Thank you. They get a lot of love I spend a lot of time out here. I think I will have it tested, it’s practically black soil with tons and tons of worms. I spaded the top level of grass out of my 16x16 and found a ton of grub worms too, it was farm land before it was a neighborhood and the neighborhood is probably close to 100 years old. I lucked out. Right next to a creek too. So far I’ve had no issues. This picture was just 12 days ago.

9 Likes

Welcome to OG. Good looking grow area. I am along for the ride

2 Likes

Looks vvery nice. Will be following your grow. Think you could take more photos os the Bruce banner? They are ment to grow fat fat buds.

2 Likes

Updated pics of the Bruce banner autoflowers.

8 Likes

Looking very good, I like your grow area. Looks very clean. Hope you all the best, that Bruce is looking tasty :yum:

2 Likes

I’m a touring musician and there’s none of that right now, I try to think of it as an important hobby as family music and weed are the only 3 things I’ve ever really loved. Lol. So I spend a lot of time out there making sure the plants get lots of love. I figure if I don’t wanna hang in an unclean area neither do my plants lol. Appreciate the comment my friend!

5 Likes

@Fluffhead420 what do you think of the Nelson family? They are close knit family of musicians and tokers. Stayed up tripiping one night listening to Window Rock by Particle Kid about 3x in a row. Great album. Micah is one of my favs at the moment…drawn in by the song “everything is bullshit”. :v:

3 Likes

Love the Nelson family, haven’t ever heard a bad thing about them and whiskey River was my jam and still is. Lol.

3 Likes

Here are some updated pics before I chop and wash the 2nd and last pic are jack Herer the other are Bruce Banner .

10 Likes

Looking really good man. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks delicious. It makes me a lil sad because I gave away my autos to keep my plant numbers in check. Kinda wishing I hadn’t done that. Weed may not be addictive, but growing it probably is. Its my first year too, and I ant going anywhere now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

wow - great job on this run !

2 Likes

Heard that dude. I have the last of my auto seeds germinating now. Lol. And a light on the way to start my first indoor grow.

1 Like

Appreciate that!

Hey all! I chopped and am curing them, I actually bought a wedryer as I was limited on space, I have heard nothing but good things so far. We shall see! Here are some pics, one of the jacks is at day 81 with quite a few white hairs left so we didn’t chop that yet. This happens to just be Bruce. Much love OG! Thanks for all the encouragement and love!

3 Likes

To add on here are my snowryder(autos) and my one photo god bud plant! I only had two to start and one was male.

4 Likes