Looking for inbred Biker kush or SFV OG seeds to continue project

Hey.
So I did a cross of Biker Kush V2 x Lemon slush last year that turned out really good. I found this one, out of 5 females, during single pack test run.
Tart lemon candy with a touch of gas on that one.
I still have the male lemon slush and I plan on putting that onto it but I’d like to go the other way as well with a BK male or a SFV worked line to up the gas.( and probably ruin the structure :grin:) but I lost the BK.
Anybody working these lines that wants to trade beans? I’ve got a lot of fresh gear I made this year from packs I bought 2017-19.

Thanks.

29 Likes

i won’t vouch for this seedbank, and it is in the EU, but seed boutique has some old karma gear they’re selling at full price.

2 Likes

I think Bad dawg (greatlakesgentics) made SFV x Long Bottom Fighter freebies >1yr ago.

IRRC long bottom leaf is SFV x Jackscleaner bx2 created by a guy name Loran…. And bad dawg made Long Bottom fighter by crossing LBL with Starfighter for more frost (I’m assuming). Shabud of 707seeds made SFV x LBL to make his Kush Cleaner btw — I’d check there to see if he hit SFV with Kush Cleaner to make a bx3.

Anyways…. If you think you’d use them, and don’t find a better option, I have 2-3 packs of the Bad Dawg freebie that you can have.

9 Likes

I’ve got an sfv og girl in flowering, get me some male sfv pollen and she can give us both seed

5 Likes

If someone else doesnt have interest I would, sfv crosses have been among my fav

5 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to send the details, I appreciate that and I’ll look into it.
Kinda want to fine something pure so I don’t make a bunch more work for myself by bringing in multiple new gene packets.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that be nice!:grin:

3 Likes

707 seedbank has a SFV OG Kush bx3 for sale.
I hope this helps …
:facepunch:
Gaz

7 Likes

@Budderton I have bodhi uplift that I’m running right now, which i’d like to some day cross with SFVOG and Tahoe OG. I may be able to spare some beans of Uplift, but I’m guessing that’s not what you’re looking for…

I could swear I had a cross of SFVOG x Hell’s angels, but I can’t figure out what it’s called and seedfinder isn’t helping. Josh D OG might be one to look into, and I don’t know if Hurricane OG exists still, but that’s interesting.

3 Likes

Are you looking to male regular seeds? Sounds like it. All females huh? That’s a bummer when your wanting a run done on them. I can’t help with seeds but I do hope something comes of this.

Paws

2 Likes

You can source the BK out directly from Karma if you like

Karma Genetics

Thou it’s from Eu and no us shipping, but that I can help out or anyone from Eu who’s willing

7 Likes

Thank you for offering to help, I appreciate it.:pray:
But I’ve been able to trade for a few different seeds that I think will work for me. Time will tell…:thinking:

2 Likes

Looking forward to your stuff with this. I don’t see karmas genetics talked about enough here on OG. A truly world class breeder. Does things right.

2 Likes

Yah for sure! I’ve only grown his Biker Kush V2 but it was awesome! It was all the way OG Kush and I wanna try and get that into seed form.( We’ll see how that goes​:thinking:) I should have some beans made by around x mas, depending on how testing goes.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::grin:

5 Likes

Sounds awesome my brother :sunglasses:.

Doesn’t he have a biker Kush seed line already :sweat_smile:?

1 Like

Yes he does. I’m more referring to that classic OG type.
Lots of gas, with a pinsole background and face melting potency! Structurally, golf balls on a vine…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: From what I’ve heard, it’s hard to select for and lock down. Time will tell.

3 Likes

I see what you mean lol.

Well if you do successfully I will be the first to buy a pack :joy:.

I’m looking around now for a good solid breeding OG… and I’m liking the Biker the most atm. He has so many though it’s hard to pick one :expressionless::sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

I’ve given thousands of seeds away, never sold one.:grin:
Probably never will. I do it so me, my family, and my friends will have something cool to grow for years to come. If I’m successful, there’ll be beans for whoever is interested.:+1: It’s all part of my service to the plant.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Yep. Karma is one of the breeders I hold in high regards! He knows how to select winners!

2 Likes

Well hell yeah man :sunglasses:! Your project sounds like it could match up perfectly with a line I have in mind for the future. Wishing you the best of luck :relieved::pray:.

2 Likes