Looking for k.c Brains Mango regs[found, thanks all]

I’m looking for packs of K.C Brains Mango regular, does anybody have those in their cache and willing to trade? :wink:

9 Likes

You don’t want to order them straight from his website? 10 Euro for 5 seeds. Pretty reasonable.

3 Likes

I’d love to but he won’t ship outside EU…

The good news is there’s a few packs on hempdepot🙂, I just need to email them about inventory and I’ll be set.

Trying my luck at trading was worth a shot, maybe, lol

4 Likes

Seeing you have some RGS strains why not maybe order from them that’s where I got KC Brains mango from. If that fails I have a pack maybe spare . Irc RGS sends most places.

1 Like

I asked PANIKZ of Real gorilla seeds 2 weeks ago, if there was any intentions to restock mango regs seeing its been out of stock for a little while, they are trying but brexit is making that difficult hehe

Oldtimerunderground pointed me to hempdepot, and being Canadian, that makes sense :upside_down_face: I ordered plenty of mangos and a couple beanhorder offerings

Also I have to thank you for your help, have a blessed day!

4 Likes

Awesome news means I can still sift out the 50 seeds I have to find a keeper .

2 Likes

My plan, exactly :wink:

I bought 40 mango reg seeds in 2019
Grew and smoked them all and selected top5 females and 2 males.
Binned all but those 7 clones with the intent to make seeds.(2 families)

At the time I was running way to many things/multiple locations. The place I tested new stuff was getting crowded and so I moved my remaining mangos to the supplies room and kept doing what I do. Annnddd I forgot about them, they were in 6" and dried pretty quick.
It was truly a humbling experience.

It’s almost time to revisit them, with a vengeance :smiling_imp: hahaha

Good luck with yours good sir :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Wish you the best on that Mango hunt when you get to it @Mithridate :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks!
Good lookin’ out
:exploding_head:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.