Looking for Skelly crosses and GDP

Anyone have anything like Bob’s PuckYeah or any other good Skelly crosses they are willing to trade?
Also looking for old GDP stock.
Please PM me if you can help.
Thanks alot!

You could try mel franks GDP run thread!

2 Likes

headiegardens carries a “(Skelly Hash Plant X Chemdog 91 Bx3 Male)” but they’re currently sold out.

seedsherenow also has the same strain, also sold out.

2 Likes

@Moka I have been following it, I just cant ever figure out how to put my name on those lists. Lol

I appreciate it

Doc

hit the edit button on the post with the list, then just add your name

1 Like

@SubSoilSelections I just started some Dominion Stashplant, which is Puck (Skelly) x Screaming Eagle. I’ll be making f2s and also crossing them with Bodhi’s Old School Hashplant, which is PNW Hashplant x 88G13HP. I’d be happy to share when they’re finished but it will be a few months. I just started them this week.

1 Like

That would be great!
Keep me in mind.
Thanks

1 Like

Will do. I had some Lucky Dog Hunza Valley 91 and started them, but had an incident happen that I lost them. I’ll be buying them again as soon as they restock. I talked to Headie’s Garden and he said the last run SKVA made ended up being too dense and the seeds sprouted inside the buds before they could dry. So he lost a whole batch of them. I know someone who has multiple packs of Puck Yeah, but he’s one of those “look what I have and you don’t” kind of people. Sad but true…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.