Looking for Double Grape by Mephisto genetics (EU)

Like the title says! I’ve been stalking them for ages but still no luck. Tried getting the new Illuminauto Pinot Noir, which is a DG cross, but missed that too… Shit sells out too fast.

I have, from Mephisto genetics:

2x Ghost Toof
2x Sweet ‘n’ Sour

From rebel seeds(all 10 or more):
Afghan Mazar - regular autoflower
Dark Side Cookies - regular autos
Space monkey - regular autos

Lemon Haze - 3x Fem auto, from a local seedshop in the Netherlands

Big Bud feminized from Sensi Seeds - 2x

From OG:
Pink lebanese cross from zephyr

4 Likes

I’m growing Grapey Walter Kush now which is Double Grape x Skywalker. Don’t have any extra beans though.
P.S. Grapey Walter is Double Grape x The White.

4 Likes

Just stumbled on your post from 2 weeks ago. How are they looking now? Already starting to frost up I bet.

1 Like

Posted an update today

8 Likes

I have a couple to trade. 3-5 beans. Maybe more I have to look. Also have 2 50 shades of grape willing to trade. What’s available on your end?

2 Likes

Nice!

I have, from Mephisto:

2x Ghost Toof
2x Sweet ‘n’ Sour

From rebel seeds(all 10 or more):
Afghan Mazar - regular autoflower
Dark Side Cookies - regular autos
Space monkey - regular autos

Lemon Haze - 3x Fem auto, from a local seedshop in the Netherlands

Big Bud feminized from Sensi Seeds - 2x

From OG:
Pink lebanese cross from zephyr

I also have some of the seedrun seeds + the new ones are inbound, but I’ll leave those of the list.

1 Like

I’ve got some grape :grapes: :grapes: fem seeds…and big yield auto from Phoenix seeds, femmed…you want some?

1 Like

Yea that sounds good! Curious about the big yield auto too. Have you grown it yet?

1 Like

@HB111hzA & @Tappy see anything you like in my list?

I’m not looking for anymore Autos at the moment. Looking to trade some of the ones I went overboard on. Looking for some older regs

Great list tho💯

Big yield was smelly as eff

Went 90 days, yielded about an ounce in a stunted pot

Tappy if you have a few beans to trade or send a couple my way …please pm me. I would love to have a couple of those at least. I have some fems though not autos to offer.

1 Like

Updated the top post with my list. Any takers?

2 Likes

I have a few Mephisto strains including Double Grape x Alien vs. Triangle which is awesome. I also have most from their newest drop of Iluminautos… I was fast. They sold out in less than a half hour I believe. A few other crosses Skywalker x Alien and 3 Bear OG x Alien. Can you write me some more info on the strains you’re trading?

1 Like

Let me get back to you, I’ve been busy irl lately

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.