Looking for GDP and Afgoo cuttings or something special. I will make you happy also!

Wanted: blueberry, GDP, cheese, afgooy, chemdog, catpiss, Indiana bubble gum, blue skittles,

9 Likes

I’m after the gdp myself… Hope you find em

6 Likes

We will find the unicorn! And chop it up in lil pieces and share her with everyone wanting her sweet funky fresh flowers!

5 Likes

I was getting this blue zkittlez batter that was the best tasting wax ever! Ever since I’ve been on the hunt. Dying breed seeds is the breeder but they always sold out. I’m looking for clones of solid phenotypes.

I guess we have a different view on the “good old days”.

15 Likes

Your right. Zkittlez is new. But that shit was sooo good. Idk you might be like 65 so your idea of good ol days might involve said tests and free love. If so you got me beat for sure!

1 Like

Acid tests not said tests. Lol

2 Likes

LOL not even close, if anything we’re probably around the same age.

2 Likes

Trainwreck here falls into the good old days category for me.

6 Likes

I only tried trainwreck a couple times back in the day and wasn’t overly impressed. I also remember hearing it was a pretty sickly plant and a shitty yielder, but who knows if it was the real thing or not.

I’d kill for a cut of the 96 widow a friend used to have. 2.5lbs a light, lemon zest flavor and a killer uplifting high that felt amazing. There were some old bubblegum cuts that were very high yielding and euphoric too.

4 Likes

True about the yield, at least the cut I had. But out of my circle, for some reason I was getting better yields so other growers would come to me for a sack since somehow i got more out of it than them.

Don’t remember the buzz, but the smell and taste was just so unique and amazing. Time will tell whether it’s all I remember it to be, was 15 years ago! Hoping my spirit train project yields a close representation!

3 Likes

ya gdp would be a treat right now.

1 Like

Purple Indica was my back in the day strain what i would do for a cutting of that.

2 Likes

I was going to put train wreck. Yeah all that kinda stuff we used to get! Dumpster, lemon g, White Russian.

1 Like

I am not so much concerned with yields, as long as it’s good smoke. Some really good tasting smoke will only get lil golf ball nuggets but they are soooo good!

2 Likes

I want some stuff that turns white when its done and is so frosty you don’t see any plant material! Lol

The guys I was getting the Indonesian goo from also got me a few pounds of really profoundly good train wreck at that time. This was 5 or 6 years ago. I had surgery with no anesthetic on my hand. I was in so much pain I was shaking. Couldn’t sleep that night until i loaded a fat bowl of train wreck. But I remember finding a very rank cola in one of the pounds it was the same smell as the rest only amplified by like 100× stronger smelling. I thought this out to be the best bud in the bag. So pungent it made me gag and I was so disgusted I threw that bud away. Fuck! :nauseated_face:
This is from my friend in Mendocino recently did some time in the pen. The dude who was growing the indo was shot and killed but I can get the same trainwreck seeds I smoked. And he said he would. These guys are old and I dont expect I’ll get them until a few months from now. But he could show up any day.
…We dont call before we stop by around here. I know…in this day and age.

6 Likes

It was the best bud so you threw it away?

3 Likes

All that bud was the best bud. But this bud was like acid cigar type of smell. If you feel like smoking Copenhagen snuff then I think you would of liked it.

4 Likes

Damn I bet you wish you saved that bud lol. Supposedly the wreck was a cutting only so maybe your buddies selfed it or something… should be some killer seeds

2 Likes