Looking for some Dragon’s Blood

Alright, I’m gonna do it, time for my first trade. I’m looking to get my hands on some hash plant, and decided to start with Dragons Blood.

I’ll figure out a nice list of my trade offerings in the morning.

5 Likes

I will entertain that Dragon’s Blood Hash Plant trade, BUT it WON’T happen until AFTER I conclude the “September Thingy” (second week of next month). SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Well, I’d like to run them soon so if anyone can beat that time speak up, otherwise I’ll be marking my schedule for some happy news.

1 Like

I’m making seeds for Dragonblood Hashplant as we speak. Obviously won’t be done in time for you but if you need something in about 4-5 weeks, I should be harvesting some beans.

13 Likes

Fuck it, I’ll run something else next. Join the party. Wouldn’t mind getting a couple deals around. Sounds like a dope plant, no pun intended, and Bohdi has been good to me.

Space Monkey F2 (grown not tasted)
Nitro Cookie x Space Monkey (grown not tasted)
GMO x Chem91
Sour Diesel S1
Everyday Haze (Growing)
Maui Mango Haze (About to drop a few)
Australian Bastard Cannabis (grow not tasted)
Poison Mimosa (You’d have to promise to make more to send me back some
GG#4 From parts unknown
Green Crack (Also short on)
Black Pearl x Pineapple Thai
And the above x Sk1 (My personal favorite)

2 Likes

I have some I can trade with you, willing to see what you can offer … :grin:

3 Likes

@Grease_Monkey do you have any dbhp? I can check my stash when im home

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/dragon-blood-hashplant/
you can always buy a pack, bodhi is keeping this line around. This will be more consistent than the overgrow seed run co-op preservation selection.

2 Likes

I don’t know how I missed they had that in stock… that was one of the specific places I checked. Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.