Looking for Triangle Kush like big time!

If the chem story is true one would have to know what dogbud was and have access to it or knowlege of its genetics. Then you could recreate it to breed to the Pakistani lemon thai cross and start pheno hunting. Ive heard the dogbud was bred by gegax and is a hashplant/thai/skunk mix but who knows. Always hear it was a mix of a plant chem brought to grass valley crossed to that pure Pakistani or a paki Lemon thai. Wish somebody could step up and prove they created it but people just dident tend to document those things back then.

1 Like

sounds to me it’s just a specific pheno/cutting and not a strain

1 Like

Ah, then in 20 years you will be saying “Damn, man. Wish I bought that Triangle Kush 20 years ago when I saw it for $10”.

It’s $10. How many pints of beer is that in a bar? Or burgers. Or other very very cheap things you would buy for a momentary distraction…

EDIT :

Sounds like it to me also, like cheese from the UK was just a cutting of a good cross, and now you can get cheese crosses, UK cheese, all sorts.

You still don’t see the cut I grow though, Exodus psychosis (which is original psychosis x KC Brains 33), as seeds, crosses, or cuttings.

Not in the genome map, not available as seeds, or cuttings. It is the favourite cannabis of everyone who has tried it.

Hope you find your golden seed :wink:

6 Likes

@MicroDoser I messaged him about it. He has other cuts that he’s offering that’s running around $300-up, no response yet tho

1 Like

Good luck. I hope you find your ‘white whale’ Cpt Ahab :wink:

(not a dig, just a joke)

4 Likes

@MicroDoser I have triangle kush seeds and have grown it , as before mentioned i was not impressed I dont discourage purchasing them esp at $10 it’s worth curing the curiosity. I’ll stick to the f13 sfv beans I got myself so far but also have the f cut, Tahoe, jedi,bty, face off just to name a few I’ll enjoy pheno hunting threw them all in hopes of finding a golden goose
Also have kc 33 along with ledo uno and kc Brazilian , the ledo uno is half of a strain called blue dot that was popular in the cali medical scene whe. It first started. Kc brains gear is great stuff for the price .

1 Like

I knew one person who could get the cut and he refused to share with anybody, he was a bastard of a person and it was the only thing that made him feel special. His precious ego wouldent dare give up the only thing that he had to taunt other people with. I swore to him if you give me the cutting I wont pass it on as per your request how ever if I find it on my own threw other people or pheno hunting it will be free to all. He him self lost the ability to get the cutting because he spread cuts of the original bubba in norcal when he promised to keep it to himself .

2 Likes

Just buy a 50 $ pack of the OG #18 and be done with it :ok_hand::seedling::joy::joy:

Mongo

4 Likes

I’ll prob stick to popping what I got but I’m not big on feminized seeds in general and that’s what I see of og18 available. Gona work threw the chem stash and the the various og seed I have first
@Mongobongo have you grown the #18 before if so how were the results
@OoohThatSmell sorry to sidetrack your topic I think we all want the best og possible though

2 Likes

Yeah, that is all I am saying also. For $10, why not?

2 Likes

How will you know if you got the “real thing”? :joy:

2 Likes

@Heritagefarms yeah I grew a pack of feminized last year. Best feminized seeds I’ve grown. Very kushy, light green and covered in crystal. A super easy grow as well.

2 Likes

If I see and smoke it I’ll know it’s real, seen many that were close. Either same smell and taste but lower potency by far or same potency but completely different taste or appearance. Something In my gut tells me that exact cutting is still around but I could just be overly optimistic ,maybe the cannabis gods will be kind and it will appear again some day

2 Likes

You did no wrong bubba lol I was smoking and enjoying the comments until I passed out on my sofa lol

1 Like

TkOrgins is pretty adamant about this one being a part of this OG gospel, or the Definitive OG History as it has been presented over at ICRag.

An entire industry or culture as some people falsely portrayed the hussle early in is just one more smoke screen or pyramid scheme. Lies lies and lies with a little half truths sprinkled on the top for the appealing allure to the game. It is now really more of the Instagram hall of shame at this point of the game for the majority of people that really think that all of them stories and lies makes them all someone special - ya know a weed star lol. Where else in this world can you be a self proclaimed celebrity with a whole flock of sheep :sheep: behind you gladly buying into it all while blindly handling over their money for a few watered down bottlenecked seeds of Og, Cookie, Punch or Mac this and that.

To the op- blessings, may this cut find you in this quest… And thanks for giving me a place to speak…

4 Likes

Id suggest the white as the clone distance between triangle and the white are very close.

1 Like

Sure kind of get your rant. That thread to which you refer has a lot of people who were involved in the og of early 2000’s. As far as the flavor of the month genetics, it’s what sells in today’s market. Consumers want the cookies. Seed producers aren’t the ones to be mad at. They are simply filling a demand/ void. Be mad at the new ignorant consumer. No use dedicating 100k ft2 commercial grows to product that sits on the shelves.

1 Like

Bingo, it’s all about the consumerism and demand, but they (consumers) are so easily influenced by the hype that it is mind-boggling… One size fits all mentality will be the demise of the little guys and a lot of the diversity unknown to the public masses… Thanks for your insights, I have only recently resurfaced and I’ll follow nothing but what the plants say while following the known as only half of the mystery at best…

Walk in peace :v:

2 Likes

Disagree w that being the demise of the little man… take a look at the alcohol industry… craft brew is hardly at the precipice of demise. Would argue craft brew is trending the opposite way. There will always be a demand for mom n pops gardens. I can honestly say this is my first run with ANY cookies cross (only because I had cuts gifted to me) and have never had an issue dropping anything even running against commercially run hydro cookies. As far as mind boggling? Not really in a world of sheep and IG

2 Likes

I got a pack of TK s1’s from Nspecta along with some more goodies. Just got back online so I’m catching up on things! :call_me_hand:

1 Like