Looking to buy seeds (beginner)

Hi peeps,

I’m looking to buy seeds, but not sure what I’m after. Found this in FAQ, so hope someone have some input :slight_smile:

-Are you growing indoors or outdoors?
Indoors: 1,2m x 1,2m

-Sativa or indica?
Indica (short flower time)

-Soil or hydro?
Both, and coconut with drip system.
(I’m currently in test phase)

-Do you prefer an up high or a couch stone?
Couch (pause my brain, ADHD)

-Are your priorities yield and finishing time or quality and aroma?
finish time

Also, less smell is preferable :wink:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

blueberry thats with out knowing much

6 Likes

Blueberry or Northern Lights… and both of those come in auto format, iirc, Northern Lights has a faster finish, both have the couch lock though, and both are low-scent.

7 Likes

Will look into it, thanks

I’ve got some crosses you can have for free, if you want them.

White Widow x Critical Kush

CBDream x Critical Kush

PM if interested.

10 Likes

I actually had northern light in mind, thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Cool, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 was gonna write northern lights before I read through

4 Likes

Good advice so far. You could also go for Northernberry, which is a cross of blueberry and northern lights. PeakSeedsBC sells them 10 for $40 (regulars).

5 Likes

that cbdream x critical kush looks like it would be killer for pain judging by the parent profiles

2 Likes

We’ll see. I’m running 4 of the F1s right now and it looks like 2 of them are going to be girls. All 4 are very healthy and strong thus far.

2 Likes

I’m running … Purple Indica, Yeti OG x Romulan Herijuana, Blue Ice, Agent K, and Cali-O x Durban at the moment (just started) not sure what will cross with what, depending on males, but it should be good regardless.

2 Likes

I’m just starting too browse seed banks.
How do they send the seeds? Like packing?

Totally depends on the breeder and/or seed bank. What is your main concern?

small plastic bags or triangle cylinders type of things hidden inside other packaging

1 Like

Seeds being seized, and consequences etc.

I live in a legal state, still had some seeds seized by customs once. Absolutely no consequences, but I was out my seeds. lol I received the packaging with a note from Customs Agriculture saying they took them. No one stormed my pad or anything. lol

7 Likes

I just don’t want any unnecessary attention, that’s all :wink:

2 Likes

Have a look at this thread right here - we have just gone over the pros and cons of beginner strains

My vote is still with Northern Lights

3 Likes

Thats because you dont live in Little Rock :wink:

I have had exuberant duty applied by our customs. When I smoked a friend sent me a carton of my childhood favourites from Ukraine, and the customs sent me a $130 bill for “duty”… bastards!

3 Likes