Looking to buy seeds (beginner)

Thanks, appreciate it! Will browse and educate myself.

1 Like

Oh, that will happen once itā€™s federally legalized lol Dog forbid anyone dodge a sales or duty tax! Bastardsā€¦indeed

2 Likes

Oh I hope it happens soon for you. For now, though, i have a few choice words for your feds, but they belong in the shark tank, and I should do my best to stay on topic that @Kayoes asked about.

Still Northern Lights :slight_smile:

And the feds are still ā‚©0!#3%Ā£_kers.

3 Likes

If youā€™re in the US I can send you a pack of 9lbs surprise by jinxproof. His wife sent it to me with one of my orders. Itā€™s a 9lbs hammer cross that he lost the tag for and forgot what he crossed it with.

6 Likes

Ooh youā€™re in @Jellypowered neck of the woods there @HappyHemper

2 Likes

Bodhi is gold standard. Yet Iā€™ve been happiest with buying from Kats on strainly. Even got a deal on 1000$ seeds for 200$. Gives n awesome sense of community dealing directly with good people.

2 Likes

Thank you all who respond, appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m in Europe sadly.

Thatā€™s my idea also, there seems to be an jungle out there of seedbanks, and would rather spend my cash on a community like this where I can get a non-biased answer to stuff on my mind.

Thanks for replying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty sure @HappyHemper is a lot closer to White Rock than Little Rock. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@cogitech is right, Iā€™m in BC, Canada, but have been paying close attention to their SWAT raids on peopleā€™s apartmentsā€¦

3 Likes

Northern Lights is certainly a good suggestion, but Iā€™d add Cinderella to the list. Great short 7-8 week finish, short but full stature, very low smell - but still sweet and fruity after the cure. Balanced high. Easy to grow and clone.

Fleur du Mal Seeds ships discreetly and free to North America, Europe and the UK. Peace -b420

7 Likes

Thanks mate!

My priorities lean slightly too fuck up and overdose everything. Love, fertilizer, water, over analyzing, more water, and hurtful pulling of hair.
So, a gentle approach with a forgiving strain might reduce the latter :wink:

Peace!

2 Likes

Then go with northern lights, and if you fuck that up then just buy it lol

4 Likes

Less is more, slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

When you get going, start a grow log and the OG will help you along!

5 Likes

Where abouts in ā€œEuropeā€ are you from @kayoes. You write particularly British

Cindy99 or NL are good suggestions,
but I would stay away from Blueberry as a beginner if you tend to overfeed.

3 Likes

Ditto !
NL will take overfeeding quite good while BB is a bitch on this account.
NL is the best first strain IMHO
DS

4 Likes

You can see country in my profile, Norway:)

1 Like

Thanks mate. Seems Iā€™m going for NL then :slight_smile:

3 Likes