Freezeland/Freezeland X Durban (Bean Hoarder seeds)

This is practically my first post. So I thought Id put up some of what I was doing last year.
These are genetics from Bean Hoarder. It is Big Freeze X Big Freeze, This strain is very photosensitive. I flipped to 12/12 to help show sex at 15" or so. 3 of 11 females sowed sex but did not flip back to veg when I went back to 20/4 lighting. Breeder claims the strain will trigger to flower in 15-16 hours daylight.
Flowered in July, and most finsihed by 3-4th week of Spetember. Could’ve been pulled mid September if needed. I let a few go till mid October, but Oct 01 is plenty late for this strain. Didnt find a keeper pheno tho unfortunatly.

The Freeze/Durban very nice. Has an all head high. Straight to the brain. Had 0 munchies, 0 burn out. Thy finsihed about 10 days later than did the regular Freeze.

8 Likes

Pink pistils is a characteristic of this strain.

2 Likes

Big Freeze bud

11 Likes

12 Likes

Freeze X Durban Poison

8 Likes

more pics:

8 Likes

Damn fine pics there sir… very pretty indeed

Wow, lovin it ! What lattatude are you roughly?as I’m quite a ways north,I’d have to check to find out where I’m at hehe,I haven’t had anything worth smoking finish where I’m at,due to early September Frost’s,
Peace and welcome!

1 Like

How’s she smell? Friesland/freeze takes me back to my earliest smoking days. There’s a few different versions that have been going around the province of Quebec for ages including a clone that’s almost 30 years old now. Super piney smell. I’ve had a version that smelled of rotten fruit and the pink lady one as well.

I haven’t had it in ages, I always got it as outdoor and it was always super cheap. Miss it!

Great outdoor strain for cold weather.

5 Likes

I used to get friezeland (freezeland? Friesland??) that was grown outdoor years ago and it was always piney and a really fun stone. The clone had originally come from Quebec too!

3 Likes

Im in Ontario Canada, just North of Toronto. Between Lake Huron/Georgian Bay. This strain will finish on time for you im sure. I couldve pulled it mid-September, but I let the ride till the end of Sept.
This strain started to flower in mid-July for me.
Where are u located?

3 Likes

yea, this leans towards fruity/sweetness.
The Friesland I had years ago was pure turpentine. I was hoping for that in this, but it wasnt to be. Obviously the breeder went a different direction on this.
Lots of pink in this strain.

3 Likes

Freeze X durban bud. Big fluffy loose flowers. Tops were bigger then 1liter coke bottles when finished. Tops would sag badly if not staked.

8 Likes

Big Freeze

7 Likes

North East of Edmonton Alberta, north by about 90 kms quite a ways east but that should matter as much brother, potency? duration of high?

Thanks. I was fortunate i was able to let these plants go almost too long… its quiet where I live.

2 Likes

prolly a 7 on the potency. The Durbans had some electric phenos in them. They were about 1-2 weeks later than the Freeze tho.
Im sure Freezeland/Friesland would work for you. Like I said, its ready mid Sept. if necessary.
Texada TimeWarp may be another option for you to look into.

2 Likes

Thanks again brother, appreciate your help, would love to find something to finish outside, currently looking for some autos ,they have come a long way,cheers

I use Hemp Depot for my beans. Thats my go to place. $40 for Freeze reg.10 pack. They in Ontario.

1 Like

Ya,I’ve been running a few of their creations,I’ve had a great experience for sure, sweetjack/BB, black widow xsensi star,a few others as well,I picked up 5 different varieties a few bucks less,I’m so broke,and really need to find value for my dollar, willing to work out a trade if you happened to make any seeds?I did preservation runs of almost everything that has gone through my place, peace,I need to run atm,chat later brother

1 Like