Looking to buy seeds (beginner)

So you can bro. So you can. I second the NL although stardawg is becoming very renowned here for taking so much shite and being okay

Will look it up, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you looking for fems or regs.? If i were you I’d go for a few feminised seeds (not auto’s, tho that’s your call) and as the people above have said NL is a good beginner strain, so are ICE and plenty more with v.little tell tale smells etc. Loadsa stuff doesn’t smell too much until touched or nrly finished, and if they smell lots - watch yer not cooking :fried_egg:yer plants lol.

Good luck with ever you start with @Kayoes.
Happy growing/Smoking
Gaz

4 Likes

Most Nords speak and write better English than the rest of us. It’s pretty remarkable.

3 Likes

FDM Cinderella 99 gets my vote. Just as easy to grow as NL but much more interesting buzz and flavour.

In my opinion of course.

3 Likes

I rather go for reg, but still not sure if NL can be reg (possible to take cuttings) auto and/or fem . Please enlighten me :smiley:

Noted! Thanks mate :slight_smile:

most seeds come in fem and regular, depending in the breeders and vendors you get them from.

the reason @Gaz29 mentioned fems is because you’ll use less resources planting and keeping 4 fem seeds til finish than starting 6 regular seeds and feeding them to find that 5 of the 6 are male and need pulled and youre left with 1 bud producer…

2 Likes

You can still take cuttings/clones from fem plants but not auto’s, if you grow reg-auto’s you could make seeds (but best getting a grow or two under your belt 1st mate…)
So fem or regular is clone-able , even a northern lights cross would do it.
Good luck bud.
Gaz

Edit ;
Well put @toastyjakes bud…

1 Like

Thanks both of you!
This forum is purely azum :smiley:

1 Like

You’re fortunate, I had the exact opposite

1 Like

I purchased a Durban Mix & C-99 Mix from FDM and put 3 seeds of each in soil as directed with the seed info, all 6 broke the soil within 3-4 days. I ended up with one c-99 girl, and two Durban mix girls. This is my c-99 plant @ 30 days 12/12. She is about 3 ft. tall, and 4.5 ft wide. This is my first attempt at growing anything, and the plants seem to be doing fine, regardless of my mistakes, and lack of experience. Ive forced flowered them outside in 30 gal. pots, the past week the temps have been in the high-mid 90s with heat index over a100, and they are holding up well.

Not only was FDM fast and professional in matters of my order, @ $1 a bean what better way to learn.

2 Likes

FDM C-99 mix day 30 12/12

3 Likes