Looking to trade for pollen

Hey what’s up guys, new to overgrow.
I’m hoping to find some pollen I can trade seed for let me know what ya got and when it was harvested if interested. I’m fine with sending first as I’m new here and y’all are welcome to check out my insta @mohawk.meds or find me on discord in the Canadian seed testing alliance server never once failed to hold my end of a bargain give plenty of stuff away to followers all the time I noticed Doug Dawson is in here im sure he would vouch for me as well just to put your mind at ease a bit. Thanks

15 Likes

Welcome to OG @Mohawk-meds great to see you here!

4 Likes

For what it’s worth @Mohawk-meds is as solid as they come in my books.

5 Likes

@Mohawk-meds head over here to introduce yourself Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)
Get to know the place and the great folks here. I’m sure @DougDawson or anyone here can assist with any questions

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, friend. I don’t have pollen at the moment, but someone will hook you up soon :+1:

4 Likes

I am speaking with him on Discord @MonasticDank. He won’t be able to respond here until he reaches TL2 as this is the Trading Post section and requires TL2 permissions. I have given him the introduce yourself link and the explaining trust levels link. I also moved his post out of the Trade Feedback section and warned him he won’t be able to post in his own thread until he reaches TL2. Good to have him here though.

10 Likes

Hookup complete, lol.

12 Likes

Welcome to Og Mohawk! :wave:

…and glad you found what you were looking for so fast! :100:

3 Likes

Hi, I am currently recollecting pollen from a Pink Floyd male. Was/is from Mr. Nice seeds.
I don’t know how much you want, nor how the progeny will be … but if you are interested I can send some, no problem.
If you can’t reply here, DM me.
Cheers

4 Likes

Welcome mate

1 Like

Welcome welcome my dude!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.