Wish list/ what I have

Whats up OverGrow I am finally aloud to play in here! I will edit this and bump it every once in a while.
I’m looking for
Reversed pollen
"Piff" genes- Anything from Piff coast Farms/ home made hybrids; old school NewYork style haze
Non- LowRyder derived auto flowers
Sativa forward Auto flowers
[Freakshow/ In-fern-Ho/ Berryfreak]
Ducksfoot anything
also looking for
composting worms
I have a pollen chucked strain I’m calling Penny Pincher haze for my own short hand (PPH).
Harlem shuffle(Katsu seeds) X Iron Cindy (KOS seeds)
I also have a few other Iron Cindy Crosses from the same male. IMO If sharing pollen chucked genes you should always just label it with the original genes. Names are for stable genes. I would be glad to send some of these out for free or the price of postage if they interest you.
I have various Psilo related item available for trade.
If you have any genes i’m interested in please send me a message and we can hammer out a trade.HMU if your a shroomery member I have about 100 perfect trade ratings there.-BW

6 Likes

I probably don’t have anything you would be interested in. Everything I have is OG chucks, which I adore and want for nothing. OG chucks keep me very busy. Some sativa forward autos, most likely. This Grape mamma I got from @Going2fast looks stativa-ie to me. I’ll share my list soon. After I make one :joy:

I’m just nosey.

Why non-low-ryder? I have zero horse in this race. I’m genuinely curious. I’d love to have that conversation with you! :leaves:

5 Likes

Welcome my friend, I’m sure you’ll have more than you can handle of these in due time, ironically I don’t hold anything you are looking for besides a few autos , have been looking for ducksfoot stuff myself in fact. I know you’ll love this place! Definitely has become my home over the last few years. Cross sounds great btw, always been a big katsu/BB fan for many many years.

5 Likes

LR1 was the worst weed I have ever smoked inside the USA. I would prefer it to not be the grandparent of what ever im growing.
Top TAO genetics and Stich both have NON LR auto genetics. I figured others out there might know of/have others.

3 Likes

Hey there, just so you know, there is an actual trade thread that many have on watch. You may want to try posting in there for more responses. :v:

6 Likes

Any Worm people out there? just got a "worm factory for christmas and looked at the price of worms to get started online. holy shit man $20 for 100 worms.
Anyone do the worm thing and have some for trade?

1 Like

You’re paying way too much for worms, man. Who’s your worm guy?

1 Like

I have most of thier stuff. Would trade for other breeder stuff that’s not auto

Do you have either the auto haze or super auto tao ?

I have both

1 Like

Had a great trade with @PsillyRabbit ! Would love to again!

3 Likes

No worms yet that just seems to be a pretty average price I saw online.

Red wigglers are worth the $. Feed 'em right and they will reproduce quickly. I was able to find some locally through marketplace on FB.

1 Like

Apologies, I was making a joke reference to The Office!

2 Likes

Looks like I’m gonna need some back up pollen for a project. Out of 10 seeds from my desired strain I only found two healthy plants.1 so far is female.
If anyone has auto flower pollen they are willing to trade/sell please hmu

Uncle Jim’s worm farm was always good to me… not sure their prices now but if you’re smart with your worms they’re a one time buy.

There my go too had good experience with them picked up another 1000 recently to start another bin was like 50 shipped @DirtySlowToes for sure pay for themselves witt the prices of compost

fuck me. The last one is female. Out of 10 seeds I couldn’t get a male.
Now i have 3 females that are ready to be knocked up in 2-3 weeks. I dont think I have time to buy anther pack , wait for shipping, then another 4-5 weeks for pollen.
If there is anyone out there. I could use some help.

1 Like

I really wish I could Edit my OP with things I am actively seeking and have.
I would like to add custom “Cash” artwork. I’m an extremely amateur artist but can make some fun designs and hey, its not AI right? How many of you own an actual piece of art? This is on sketchy “movie” money from china.
Here is some examples of some past sets. and a partial wizdoms one i cranked out in a few mins to get the fingers excited.
These can take me hours or can be done quick. Just the front of a bill would be quicker. Just lmk what you want me to focus on like Username, key words, color schemes.
I’m not about to make a set for everything offered to me but i would be glad to entertain a trade.
Lmk if yall have any interest.

10 Likes

Shit! I was just cleaning out my freezer a couple days ago, and had a ziplock of Spotted Lime Auto male pollen. I didn’t have any immediate plans for it… and I threw it out :cry:
The universe didn’t lead me to this thread in time. I hope someone comes through for you…