Looking for a quality pollen

Just thought Id throw it out and see if folk here have some quality male pollen they’re holding/sitting on?
I have a worked outdoor line of OG Kush and Sour Diesel. Its at least an F4 incross/backcross thats been cubed back to the Sour Diesel mom. Quality traits been locked in and most of the work is already done on this one.The plant has been bred outdoors for growing outdoors. Bred for big plants and big buds, according to breeder.
(Mene Gene of Freeborn Genetics just praised the breeder and the work done on this strain I seen during a recent livestream)
If someone has some quality pollen they willing to part with for seeds in the future, hit me up. See if we can work something out.
Im looking for pollen out of worked lines that have known quality traits.
If you have some quality male pollen hit me up, see if we can come up with something. Plants will be flowering anytime this month. Limited time offer.

7 Likes
  • BUMP
    Anyone? The Double OG Sours, Triangle x DOGS and others will be flowering anytime now.
    If anyone out there who has some quality pollen, and would be willing to part with a small bit of it in exchange for some seed and a taste of unseeded cannabis in November, please MSG me asap, so we can figure something out.
    Worst case I may have to use some Chemdog pollen to hit em up against this autumn.
    Thanks
    Appreciated.

Where are you located?

Ontario Canada, eh.

I can send you some of @lefthandseeds’ Panama/OT Haze X Malawi/Panama, but ain’t no telling when you’ll get it. Pre-Covid, Envelopes took about 10 -14 days. Holler if interested. Stay safe/be well.

1 Like

@misterbee i just received my Strainly order which was sent from Cali on July 15th, coming to Canada. It took 28 days to get here.
COVID has fooked up the mail system here in Canada bigly.
Also, a very kind person here at OG mailed me a rooted copy of a cbd cultivar on a Monday. it is roughly a 5-6 hour drive one way.
Was “guaranteed” delivery on that Wed of same week.
Well, package didnt make it till the following Monday. 7 days to deliver a tracked package that was coming from 5-6 hour drive from my place.
I couldve walked backwards down there and hitch-hiked back home a lot quicker than that package took to get here. ugh.
@misterbee, thanks for the offer. ill let ya know if Im interested.
I was looking for something male that flowers quickly as the Triangle x Double OG Sour and the regular D.O.G.S are they thmselves prolly 65-70 days flowering periods+ alone.
And adding a Haze dom male to the mix may take too long to get everything to finish locally before bad(cold/frost) weather arrives here in autumn.
Thank you for the offer. Its appreciated. Lemme get back to you within a few days.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.