Looking to try some chocolate brownie(cannabis)

Hey everyone, I’m looking for some suggestions. I have tried various cannabis products, now I’m looking to try some chocolate brownie(cannabis). Has anyone tried them? How good are they? Does it have an energetic effect? Does anybody here is using edible cannabis? I’m looking for a reliable place to get some? While browsing, I found one called Seven Point Cannabis. Does anybody know them? Do you have any other suggestions? Please let me know your feedback. Thank you.

5 Likes

Never heard of em. I will say the best edibles ive ever had were home made. Nerds ropes and all just dont compare to a real edible. I make fruity pebble krispy treats with the basic recipe 1/2oz weed to 4 sticks butter. They come out strong enough that a whole square is too much.

1 Like

Hey @sarahbaker, Welcome to Overgrow!!
I make chocolate edibles but as Rooted said, the best are homemade.

To get ‘up to speed’, check out:

That covers a lot of ground from extraction to recipes & there are other threads covering other aspects.

Brownies are really old school - they were the original edible.
A buddy conned his older sister into making a batch, we all ‘chipped in’ what we had; that was about 1970… :laughing:
What surprised us the most was how long the high lasted, I remember one guy was getting a little freaked before the buzz began to tail off.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I also suggest making them yourself.

I tend to make cookies but brownies work too. I even like blondies better.

Just calculate your dose right :man_cook:t2: which is not that difficult but takes a little math.

All the best

2 Likes

do brownies all the time but there betty crocker we make our own

1 Like

I’ve never tried such brownies, but I guess, they should be delicious. I’ll cook them for sure. And thanks for the advice.

I make my own and its simple/easy & very potent…

1 Like

Those brownies look great. I just knocked off some caramels. Talking about good.