Love of growing and firearms

Curious how many people on OG enjoy hunting/shooting and growing weed. I know some of my ameri bros are also allowed to conceal carry. Let’s see what you got. Please only post legal weapons for your own sake.

12 Likes

Here is a 1962 franchi semi auto my old man handed down to me.

14 Likes

q

1967 Winchester 30 30

16 Likes

Unfortunately I moved back to Kommiefornia a few years back, so had to get rid of all of mine. I think there is only a black powder rifle and a rubber band gun, on the list, that they will ALLOW us to own here.

:laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

11 Likes

Only the criminals have guns in cali huh? I will post some of my modern weapons if some people start posting theirs. I tend to do most things to the extreme. My gun collection is embarrasingly extensive.

10 Likes

No such thing! You can’t even properly call it a collection until you have more guns than teeth!

Unfortunately I had to get rid of mine years ago and just haven’t had the funds to get back into them. The one firearm I miss the most, but never got to personally own, is my dad’s GI issue Thompson. Grew up playing army with it (mags and ammo were locked up safe early on, then just never had any ammo when I was a lil older). My favorite that I personally owned was a Romanian side folding AK. It was quick grab and go and folded down to the pistol grip. All you had to do was run your finger down the side to both flip out the stock and jack the slide. Thankfully never had to use that one outside of the range, but there was a couple of close calls.

5 Likes

Just a few of what I had:

2 - AR15 (one in 5.56 and another in 300BO) plus 2 additional uppers in Wylde and 7.62x39
1 - AR10 in 7.62x51 plus 0ne upper in 6.5 Creedmoor
2 - AK’s
1 - AUTHENTIC (not from a kit) AMD65
1 - AUTHENTIC (not from a kit) AMD63 (being half Hungarian, I felt it was appropriate)
1 - PRK
1 - Authentic Dragonuv

Plus an assortment of normal rifles and pistols. What can I say, I was a single guy working in the oilfields. Had to spend my money somewhere. Did sell off some of them well before I came back. It’s a wonder how a bad back will just end your career in that field.

BTW - For those who want to ask, YES I had to convert them within 30 days and had to have them inspected, and YES I had a friend in the State Dept that help me arrange to get them.

15 Likes

Colt 1911a
18th birthday present from my Dad

9 Likes

Yup, I’m an avid sports shooter, I wish I could do more hunting than I do. In another life I sold guns and did basic firearm repair for 5 years.

i got some ww2 allied reproductions (thompson, m1, colt 1911) but there in the safe in the basement.

26 Likes

Is this a Barrett in .338 Lapua?

11 Likes

Wow very nice. I am impressed. That’s a cannon.

4 Likes

This is the bedside gun.

Trigger lock only one number off. Ammo just close enough(to be legal) and locked in a combo box also one number off.

14 Likes

Very very nice collection.

3 Likes

Yeah. My muffled pellet gun (TOY-- it’s a fuckin childs toy from the more civilized previous century, when some humans weren’t completely incompetent) is probably felonious. Pulled trigger before I could ride a bike & maybe a couple of years out of diapers. My dad’s .38 with him helping. :smile: Same with the motorcycle…bubble-head helmet & all.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I am a little bit of a shot gun lover. Have a few more to say the least

12 Likes

my last boss, at an auto shop, was also a restorer of antique shotguns, especially italian… had a 1950’s german lathe that would make most metal-shop people swoon. UC Berkeley math degree didn’t pay off. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Haha yeah i have 2 Italian shotguns. Nice units

6 Likes

I’ll start at the bottom of the collection. My varmint hunter.

14 Likes

My Squirrel destroyer

16 Likes

One of the Home defenders. Beautiful Beretta

18 Likes