Love of growing and firearms

Nice beretta. High quality shotgun. My close friend is a beretta man. I’ve used his a few times goose hunting and really liked. I am always out likes when it comes to your posts Haha.

7 Likes

ACMPR in Canada has legally bound me to defend my cannabis with any means necessary :v:

21 Likes

Have my mossberg 500 beside my grow tent. Trying to take some more pics but OG is sort of acting up.

Also own a half dozen bows. Well the wife owns the majority of them. Everything from compound to longbow to kwik styks. I take the whole month off every November to walk around the woods with close friends and have some wholesome Canadian fun.

7 Likes

Looks like an RPR to me

3 Likes

ruger precision in 308. vortex variable x24 optic. not practical for hunting but nice for bench shooting

4 Likes

I like the rugers. I have the Browning 308 BLR lever action.

4 Likes

i would love to get my hands on one. far more practical than my ruger…

4 Likes

Ya my impractical is my SS mini 14 with the matching 3-9 scope and folding butt.
It was custom made, I just happen to be the second one to own it.
It’s one bad ass beaver killer.

5 Likes

Mini’s are fun as hell, I’ve had 3 of them over the years. A couple 1022’s and a GP100 (my favorite of the Ruger’s I’ve owned)

4 Likes

Sako stainless chambered in .308
My hunting rifle. Have a few nice kills under its belt. Moose 2 years ago elk last year and a few deer.

15 Likes

They are a quick way to chop down a tree in a pinch.

5 Likes

hell yea, im seeing some nice gear guys. glad to know some of you hippies can shoot!

im joking of course. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi folk, remember to obscure any serial numbers if you are posting high-res photos of your “arsenal” :wink:

7 Likes

Mine are all hunting tools. All bolts and pumps. Nothing really exciting, but they get the job done filling the freezer. My newest is a Savage LRH chambered in 338 Federal, with Accutrigger, Accustock, 24” barrel and factory muzzle brake. Topped with a Vortex Viper 3-9x40. Same muzzle energy as a 7mm Rem Mag but throws bigger pills with much less recoil.

I enjoy reloading for all my center fire rifles. Keeps costs down and allows me more time at the range.

6 Likes

In Canada here and don’t want to bother jumping through all the hoops to get firearms, but I find them really interesting. If I could I’d want a desert eagle and a Walther ppk…just because I think they’re cool lol

I’d love to try shooting an ak too, love that distinctive crazy sound they make.

3 Likes

Touch my chedda feel my Beretta lol. I always thought Berettas were handguns for some reason.

4 Likes

The hoops aren’t that bad, really, especially for non-restricted firearms. The rules for handguns are onerous, though. I don’t have much interest in them so the hassle isn’t worth it to me. I figure the only benefit of me having a handgun would be so I could have a 44 on my hip when in Grizzly country, and that’s against the law in Canada so there’s no point. A mare’s leg lever action will have to do.

5 Likes

They make handguns as well. And getting a gun in Canada is easy. Restricted more difficult and not worth it. But a days class and u can go buy a shotgun or non restricted rifle.

6 Likes

i ran berettas in the army. 92sf’s. they are finicky in the sand. and they have a problem with cracking frames. but when dealing with military arms one should keep in mind everything is done by the lowest bidder.

5 Likes

I got a few, but all long guns, all for hunting. I have a license for restricted firearms as well, but don’t bother because I mainly just hunt. And only maybe one week a year so they are locked up most of their life.

Some neat ones are
Browning Auto5, a semi-auto 12Ga, made in 1952. Wonderful gun, has a recoil spring mechanism that moves the whole barrel back into the receiver on a dovetail. It’s like driving a Cadillac, soft and heavy. Extra long barrel, modified choke. Nice bird gun, and tons of fun on clays.

CZ 455 in .22. I reworked the trigger on this one down to a less than 2lb pull; it is a small game machine up to 75 yards (if you can see them at that range). I have a fixed 2x on that one. On a nice day with nice ammo I can pick out shotgun shells at 100 yard 8 for 10.

Savage 30-06, stainless/composite before accutrigher. Also did some trigger work. Built like a brick shithouse, reliable like a Honda civic. with a bushnell 4200 2.5-10x50 on it. Drops anything and holds zero very well. I only fire maybe 2 rounds at the range a year - always the same, consistent.

A couple of SKS boom sticks…

The one I like lots is a CZ 527 chambered in 7.62x39; short carbine, iron sights. Super cool because it is dirt cheap to get good at it with surplus ammo. And plenty oomph for local deer, although many hunters frown on it “not enough power” they say… and look at you judgingly while clinging to their 100lb 300winmag…

Pump 12 at the cabin.

A Henry takedown 22 in the Bush truck

That’s it I think? I hope that’s it. How did I end up with all these…?

7 Likes