Handguns and firearms talk

Anyone here into handguns and sport shooting? I would say handguns are definitely my second passion. I just love customizing my pistols and shooting for fun but they also add a feeling of safety to my household.
Share your pictures of your favorite firearms and any custom work. Carry, home defense, range…you name it

22 Likes

I love to shoot trap. Used many types of shotguns for it. I started off with my dad’s b80 brownings. Great guns btw. But out of all the shotguns iv used I would choose my winchester 1500. For some reason I’m just deadly accurate with it…

9 Likes

Unfortunately I had to move back to the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia, so I had to get rid of all of mine. It’s funny, a handgun I purchased in the PRK (nothing special a S&W 915 - which was only the GREATEST gun I ever owned) twenty- five or so years ago, was illegal for me two own when I came back. It wasn’t “on the list”.

7 Likes

S&W makes a good handgun. I like there older trigger mechanisms better then a lot of today’s slide actions

2 Likes

@corey No way I could live in California…they would hate me.
@corey you still have the Browning? Definitely nice guns.

2 Likes

I’m a Midwestern country boy through and through. Yeah damn nice shotguns. Killed a lot of deer and squirrels with em

3 Likes

My favorite pistol that I own is my sig sauer p320 pro. I made lots of upgrades that cost as much as the gun lol.
Wilson combat grip module
Apex trigger
Tungsten weight kit
Sig romeo1 pro optic
Crimson trace light
21 round mags

29 Likes

I’m a huge fan of handguns & shotguns. Well just all guns :rofl: :joy: :cowboy_hat_face:

Living in CA, truly makes it interesting for sure.

9 Likes

I recently bought a springfield hellcat but have yet to shoot it. I needed a new carry gun as I was sick of carrying my heavy glock 45

7 Likes

No doubt and it had just the right trigger pull without changing anything. It’s funny, I shot a 5906 once, which is for all intents and purposes the same gun, and I hated it. It was my buddy’s and he got it because of me raving about my 915 and the ID-10-T in the shop told him the 915 was no longer available and the 5906 was the same, in fact it was the upgraded model. After a month of shooting his and comparing it to mine, he started looking for a 915. When he found one, he bought it and sold his 5906. even though it was 10 years old, the 915 shot rings around the 5906.

2 Likes

The P320. That is the one based off the Army’s new modular, isn’t it?

5 Likes

The one I’m thinking of was nickel plated. I’m not trying to bring up politics but gun owners beware high round magazines ammunition and assault rifles after Biden becomes president… start buying now!!

9 Likes

I love to shoot too! I love everything about guns, the asthetics, even the cleaning… kind of a meditation to me. the license is in the making, hopefully to have it within the next 6 months or so…depends on this pandemic as some call it. when I’m allowed to own guns my first purchase will be chosen between: sig p226, p365, Beretta 92, Walter p8, 1911, s&w…i could go on and on haha

9 Likes

I’m most accurate with Rugers lc9 models. Not sure on that model but I think I’m close. Great guns as well. Cost ya around 550

4 Likes

I’m not gonna get political either. I will post a quote and let people decide if he was a great man or not on their own. If they don’t think so, they have the right to be wrong! :joy:

17 Likes

This has been my girlfriend for many years. She goes everywhere with me. I got a Glock 19x, that I like to carry in the winter sometimes, but this little lady is sized just about right.

I couldn’t live in California. When I bought the 19x I brought it home and loaded it. It would only hold 10! It scared the hell out of me. Somehow I ended up with a Cali version. I made the shop fix that real fast! :joy:

14 Likes

My brother in law has one just like that. How’s the trigger pull on it?

3 Likes

You are correct my friend. I was just reading his new gun tax proposal last night and they are pretty ridiculous imo

4 Likes

Pretty smooth. I would like it a little lighter, but my son will end up with it. It’s probably good where it’s at.

3 Likes

I so badly want to bring politics into this thread but I’m not…

4 Likes