Love of growing and firearms

I keep a few firearms. :kr:

1 Like

For protection or for sport?..
Both of youā€¦
@shroomgod
@HappyHemper

Sport 100%

No legal provision in Canada to protect yourself with a firearm; literally every single case has to go to courtā€¦

Even if the buddy came at you with a firearm of his own first.

So yeah, my firearms are ONLY for sport at the range, and deer in the field (but no less than 400m from a public highway or some shit like that). Thatā€™s my story, and Iā€™m sticking to it.

3 Likes

Covered yourself well. I shot a gun once when I was 11ā€¦12 gauge spun me around faster then a chipmunk after a nutā€¦note to all: make sure the butt is firmly against your shoulder!!!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s wack. Castle Doctrine or bust :vulcan:

1 Like

Super cool! I have respect for gunsā€¦but I dont respect for some of the people I know that have firearms. As said earlier in the thread, ā€œā€¦when properly isolated, perfectly compatible.ā€ @HappyHemper

I got my buddy to shoot a shotgun (first time shooting a gun)ā€¦ big tough gym rat kinda guyā€¦ I told him how to stand, pull the butt into his shoulder and brace himselfā€¦ but because I was always messing around with him he thought I was full of shit.

Stood with his feet apart equal to each other and held the butt about an inch and a bit from his shoulder. The gun almost flew out of his hands, when he showed up to work on monday his entire bicep and most of his pec was bruised purple. All I could do was say ā€œI told ya soā€ and poke him in the bruised tit.

5 Likes

Mondays are shitty anyway. But all bruised up and an ā€œI told you soā€ hits the ballsā€¦lol

2 Likes

Ya he was a little gun shy after, to add insult to injury my 120lb girlfriend shot the same gun same round right after him without issue

2 Likes

Like all things, preparation is keyā€¦even standingā€¦lol

1 Like

ā€œNOBODY MOVE, NOBODY GETS HURT!!ā€ ā€¦ :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I moved to Oklahoma so I could have both weed and guns, best decision Iā€™ve made in awhile.

3 Likes

I love guns and ganja! Love to shoot, never much cared for hunting until wild hogs mauled my chocolate lab to Death! Now Iā€™m going to get creative with some tannerite and go get in the deer stand with my gun and light this bitch up. Itā€™s going to be raining wild boar soon hereā€¦oh yeahā€¦

3 Likes

gun of choice for me

5 Likes

I had a simple p95 I loved that gun. Sadly I had to turn it in due to me trying to leave this earth. Now that Iā€™m labeled ptsd. I canā€™t get a gun ever again.

I sure miss going to the range every Sunday. Good times!

3 Likes

me to :slight_smile: convicted felon

that is why I love the TEC-9

a great firearm

6 Likes

Iā€™m all about the ar-15 9mm handgun. I love how they converted it

2 Likes

This was my baby next to my friends ar-15 conversion. It is no way as good as the one in previous photo. I miss having fun with mine. But the government feels Iā€™m a danger to myself. So fuk it.

2 Likes

My absolute favorite gun to shoot!!! FUN FUN FUN. Smith and Wesson 44mag with a 10 in barrel. Makes me feel like Yosemite Sam!

7 Likes
2 Likes