Love of growing and firearms

i just applied for my R/PAL recently but i certainly don’t have my hopes up on approval …

and the god damn liberals making the background check for over your life instead of just the previous 5 years might exclude me from ever getting one if this application is denied

1 Like

I would love a r pal but too much hassle. You give up some of your charter rights to obtain one. Not into that

i’ve never had a pal, i just applied for both because it was only $50 more or something and i’d like to do IPSC

1 Like

Just a little fun toy :teddy_bear: I like to keep around.

5 Likes

If that’s the case that is a stupid law. It’s like saying you can’t own or have firearms in your home if you have alcohol or prescription drugs. In fact I would be more worried about someone wigging out on pills with a firearm than a pot head.

3 Likes

I guess that depends entirely on what part of Europe you live in, and how you were raised.

Finland, Iceland, Austria, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Serbia, Montenegro, Malta, North Macedonia, and Bosnia/Herzegovina are all in the top 20 countries (civilian guns per capita). Most of them basically on par with Canada.

6 Likes

Very well possible that it is actually just my perspective, thanks for pointing that out.

1 Like

I can’t remember if I loved weed or guns first. I have a nice collection of mostly shotguns and a few hunting rifles. Nothing much newer than the 1960s except for a stainless Tikka for the rainy days. Gun ownership is reasonable here in Canada. I have a harder time getting my guns into the USA when we go out west to hunt.

4 Likes

Nice gear! I love that tan .45 in the case.

3 Likes

For me definitely guns, I didn’t know what weed was when I was six.

4 Likes

That’s an FNX45 Tactical. They are pretty decked out. Premilled for reflex sights, threaded barrel and suppressor ready night sights. I was draw to it for the 15 rnd capacity without feeling overly massive like a lot of double stack 45’s do to me. It’s definitely not EDC material. For a lot less money the S&W M&P9 VTAC has all the same features (less the threaded barrel) and that is my EDC.

3 Likes

15rdn cap is sweet on a gun that compact.

2 Likes

Not much compact about that one lol.

1 Like

Oh it just feels “not overly massive” hahahah I see now.

1 Like

hey theres EDC, and then we have have our favorites.

never would have thought so many gun enthusiasts among us.

3 Likes

EDC is tough, sometimes when the normal compact is just too small and full size frames can be just too bulky.

When I was in TX, my EDC was my S&W model 915 (5906). I called it my “Goldylocks Gun” Not too big to carry comfortable, but not too small that it was uncomfortable in my hand. The only thing I fount which was better was a Glock 19 with a mag extender.

Shit…send the 9mm in pieces …good show, wh!!!

Wanna get my pal, but weed growing and firearms is like electricity and water

2 Likes

Unfortunatly all of mine fell in a lake shortly before the election run. Was a sad sad day

2 Likes

…when properly isolated, perfectly compatible!

I’m sure if done by the book you will have no issues maintaining either acmpr or pal. I do with zero trouble from either branch.

1 Like