Lucky Charms Grow Log

I’ve been wanting to pop more seeds lately even going to put up another tent once the heat kicks down have got some real gems to get too haven’t cloned anything lately the past few rounds already kicking myself for not seeing I found a couple nice lady’s I’d for sure have run again if I did clone them thinking it’s worth the investment to keep them and wait till there smoked even if all I do is end up giving a bunch of plants away :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I just popped my first seeds in a year and a half… trizzler fem autos…all 11 of them popped up above soil.

5 Likes

Last few rounds with autos haven’t gone the greatest for me. But I’m also limited on what I’ve tried. But trizzlers sounds interesting for sure.

3 Likes

Everyone tells me they are great got them from @Mr.Sparkle

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing this one! I’ll be following along with some Lucky Charms of my own lol

13 Likes

Whhhhhaaa! I didn’t know this was a thing? Absolutely awesome, I hope they have these in Canada!

@Enjoi802 did a repro for LC a long while back, still one of the frostiest, stickiest strains in memory! Truly great smoke! Awesome choice

4 Likes
5 Likes

Got them off Amazon! I put them in my cocoa coffee lol

4 Likes

Oh man now that’s a blast from the past. Hmmm maybe we could go for round two no funny business this time

2 Likes

Gross lol!

1 Like

Man I’m in 1000%

2 Likes

Only two above soil. Will investigate rest tomorrow maybe. Maybe just get them outside for the day if it’s sunny.

3 Likes

Lost one of the two the broke ground. There in the sun, hopefully see some more above ground soon.

2 Likes

There was a pretty big trend for a while here in UK, of imported cereal, places charging silly prices for a box.
Few years ago a cafe opened up in London that sold the ceral by the bowl.
£5 per bowl! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

Safe to say they didn’t stay open for very long haha

:v:

2 Likes

Went digging in the soil. Maybe like one or two looks like they might not have dampened off. But yeah. Two more confirmed no go, the rest I will wait and see if the sun does it for them. Idk.

5 Likes

So yeah looking like I’m just gonna have the one. I’ll leave the other cups just in case. If anyone has a line on a pack lmk.

Well just got the one out of the pack. Anyone out there in of land have a pack kicking around. I’ll shell out to get this hunt going. I now have a agenda with these lol.

2 Likes

I know exactly that @SamwellBB has IX
Ask him if you are not lucky with F1

This went belly up and never went anywhere. Many packs popped of many things and sometimes they just don’t pan out. Better luck with the next pack of I can snag one hopefully

3 Likes

I had a pack I bought from seed vault of CA…first off, they never sent it…then when they did, it was all pale seeds with a couple crushed only got 2 to sprout…1 female survived which was always a weakling… I feel the pain…

1 Like