Arise! Starting a new grow, set up and gear

First time running Irie genetics, ten pack of arise. Ended up with 13 seeds, cracked the 9 on the left with the vice grips…the four on the right are as they arrived.

Intend to keep the best male to run separate from all the females. Find the best of the females that I get…First time for keeping a male!

25 Likes

Good luck with your grow. I had some golden goat flower a while back and really enjoyed it. I’m not familiar with daybreaker, but I hope it produces some great bud for you. :green_heart:

4 Likes

if you make F2 sign me up!

3 Likes

Tent just about ready, waiting on new air scrubber from Amazon, and seeds to sprout.

7 Likes

@anon71563794 I have benefited from your generosity so any seeds that are made you will be getting some!

2 Likes

ive got arise I need to run also double dragon I think by Irie, so this will be one on my new homes

3 Likes

Made these for the top of the 5 gallon buckets to try and keep temperatures down. Might wrap them if I’m feeling ambitious.

5 Likes

I had some flower and live wax from golden goat 4-5 years ago?
I really enjoyed it, didn’t know the grower so I only got a little bit and it left me wanting more!
I’m subbing up to watch this I want to see what the daybreaker adds in.

Looks nice and clean, And I like your reflective lid idea very clever

1 Like

if you find a good male I i feel i have a great cut of GMO. We could remake a tribute/bootleg version of “dark hallow” .and could call it dark husk or something.

2 Likes

I will be tapping your knowledge when the time comes! :alarm_clock:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see this just started blueberry butcher from irie genetics and have Jack the Ripper as well

1 Like

Most of Irie stuff looks good. You gonna do seeds @Cratix ?

1 Like

Yeah but my plan is hunt down a stud male of a few different strains and several mother plants as well and do an open pollination with each one

1 Like

Down for the show man, best of luck with the grow
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Have you picked males before? I’m gonna do it by committee on here I think lol.

1 Like

I’ve also got blue raspberry truffle and lemon sunrise.

2 Likes

Havnt yet but have done a lot of research on it I’m looking for one the shows sex after 12/12 light switch don’t want it if shows in veg and I want it to grow vigorously and probably have thin fan leaves lastly I want it to be frosty I heard they don’t get frost like female plants do but if your male gets close then it should be a potent male lastly are the more fine detail things like smell and colors basically your looking for the traits you want your females to have the closer it is to resembling your female the more like those will be the seeds you make if it vastly differs your seeds will be very random in genetics

2 Likes

I will be referring back to this! Have you listened to the pot cast with heavy dayze? He interviews lots of top breeders and they talk techniques and breeding plans in deep dive 3 hour conversations. Bodhi, mean gene, matt riot

2 Likes

No I havnt just Rasta Jeff podcast and only a few of those may take a look at it though

Since we are starting with good stock and if we use a known clone for a mom we should be about to have something at lest good. A lot of the jokers on instagram just ram random clones together and pump out fem crosses. we are picking our collective favorite and enjoying our version together for the right reasons. I have full confidence in anything we pick.

3 Likes