Green Rebel Arctic Blast - Seed Run

Greetings all,

We have a small co op going to bring some seeds to the emerging grow space in OH, and thought it would be a good time to grow journal something. So come along for the ride and watch the arctic blast f1 project.

My wife loves menthol flavor so when I recently had the chance to score a pack of this

Too pink (menthol pheno) x pink kush

I had to jump on it. Have only ever seen one other variety with an actual menthol kind of flavor so I am really excited to see this one and hopefully spread it around a little bit.

37 Likes

Sounds like an interesting strain, hopefully you find a great menthol pheno… sounds like something I would like to add into a heavy Pine scented CBD strain I want to breed.
Good Luck, I will be watching.

4 Likes

Watching!
Thank you for doing the seed run and creating this journal!

Sounds like an amazing cross!

4 Likes

THANKS for "putting it on BLAST"!! I’ll camp out in that far right corner of your grow space, let that cold Artic Breeze cool me off. Continued success, may ALL your efforts be rewarded. Take care, stay safe and, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Menthol you say? Say more things like that… lol

Good luck on the run! :wink: Sounds like a winner.

Sounds like this would be up @TopShelfTrees1’s alley for sure. (pink kush)
I’m going to have to try this one day.

4 Likes

Wow thanks for the interest so far. I’ll just be over here staring at a cup of floating seeds like, sink, you fool……

2 Likes

I’ll be lurking in every once in a while. Don’t mind me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looking forward to how these turn out!

2 Likes

I love menthol , nice and frosty

1 Like

waiting for seeds
I’ll be watching along. Good luck on your grow.

5 Likes

I am here but I’m fickle so I’ll pop in from time to time.

3 Likes

Don’t mind if i pull up spot on the side for this, don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard of a menthol pheno before… good luck with the run mate! :seedling: :green_heart:

:peace_symbol:

Hey @mighty_nugs . It is great to have seed companies starting up in Ohio already. We are going to blow this state wide open! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Amazing, i grabbed these as well as the Arctic Pink, blissful sunset, swamp gas bx and salmon kush when he was running his auctions just before he got out. Ive got the swamp gas bx going right now.

2 Likes

We also have an orange 43 that is going in for a reversal, but that’s another story for another thread …. :wink:

1 Like

Short update I have 9 of 12 beans popped and planted. Waiting on the last 3 hoping they are just slow :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I loved a menthol cig once and awhile back in the day. Following

This one might not go as planned. I have one sprout so far. One.

9 seeds cracked open and 8 of them are just kinda sitting there not making any forward progress, no tails no nothin.

One baby starting to peek up from the rooter now so maybe just a plain ass grow after all :roll_eyes:

Raising the night time temps and putting the containers up closer so the soil really heats up under the lights during the day has gotten some reluctant ones of mine to pop out, even days later.

2 Likes

These have been living in rooter plugs on a seed mat for the last week already. I’m pretty confident they are dead at this point, and my disappointment is quite beyond measure :roll_eyes: lol

Sound good I will be checking in on this good luck on this hunt hopefully you get multiple selection to pick from

2 Likes