Luscious Seed Bank

this a a small but vwry good bank ---- You can make them an offer on all their listed seed - have bought soome $125.00 packs for $75.00 – Just fill out their fourm and they will give you answer - every time I fill out “fourm” the approve it - rhey also give out freebies

2 Likes

I ordered some MMS seeds from Luscious Genetics. Great place!

have heard tha MassMedfical is going is out of business - have you heard this – via the owner words = but there still will be some new stains comming out - do you want the source were I got this from ? was just rolling thru some infor and this came up ( have to see which site this news came from) this news is new to me = I have about 10 of their strains counting their newsest cup winner in 2021 subpost in 2022 they are going ot concentrate on a bunch of Haze strains

I read a post a while back that said they were closing, then they retracted and said they were not closing. I’m not sure tbh. Things seem to be going pretty good for them. Doubt they’d shut down now, but I could be wrong.

2 Likes

There was a discussion here about it.

Reminded me of those electronic stores that “were going out of business” for 30 years… It’s a good ploy to generate a ‘chunk of business’ for a seed vendor.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Yea that’s the one. I have no idea what was going on in their head, but they have seemed to chill tf out a bit. They do have some good stuff. I picked up a couple of their crosses that use Bodhi’s Prayer Tower Sativa since that’s probably about as close as I’ll get to finding a pack of PTS anywhere these days. Would love to find a pack still, though. I got turned on to MMS after smoking some Prayer Pupil from a dispensary that really surprised me. I literally bought it because it said it had PTS in it. It was good enough to make me google it to see if I could find seeds lol

2 Likes

there are a few banks that still have that PTS if still looking ?

1 Like

Where? I havent been able to find it anywhere

2 Likes

you are looking for Praying Tower Sativa ? from Bodhi or MassMedical. ? there is {PTS is available from massmedical) harde to find Bodhi’s past strains because they are all sold out. MassMedical has a few hybrids with their star pupil strain. can give you some banks that carry the whole line if you want. let me know

Oh, I already have 3 PTS crosses from MMS. I have Prayer Pupil, Heavenly Sativa, and Praying Mantis. I thought you meant a legit older pack of Bodhi PTS

1 Like

look at 'JBC Seeds.com" they have a very large number of Bodhi’s genetics !! happy hunting