Help finding certain seeds in the USA

Hi all,
Not sure if this is the right place to put this but here I go. I live in Florida and suffer from a severe case of CRPS (formally known as RSD)
and have been dealing with it since I got hurt back in 2010. I have done some research and have discovered that a certain strain called “God’s Gift” and “BC God Bud” are great for pain, only thing is, I would like to know if any of you experts know where I can obtain the seeds here in the United States ? I would like to try these strains so I can get off of the morphine the Doctor has me on. Don’t get me wrong, I have seen them from some seed banks that are not located here in the States. Not sure if it’s real safe to order from those banks. Please, if anyone knows where I can look to obtain these seeds, please email me or private message me. I want to thank you in advance for the help
Thanks
Prince

7 Likes

Check out seeds here now dot com…

7 Likes

Thank you very much Reiko X
I will check it out
Thanks again

3 Likes

for what it’s worth, my first shot at online beans was with them and it was pretty easy. next time i’d pay online & pay for express shipping, because i’m impatient. :slight_smile: :clock:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Thank you @Cannabissequoia
I have to agree with you …I’m impatient too. Thank you for your great advice. I will check them out and see if they have what I am looking for.
Thanks again

5 Likes

my dumb ass is so used to amazon. com delivering shit before i even think to order it, they’re so fast… amazon’s spoiled a lot of people.

imagine clone via drone…ha

:evergreen_tree: does not like :helicopter: :cop:

11 Likes

@Prince
Where i use to order seeds with no prob in seedsman i search they had god bud but in the usa i doubt you will find it is not a strain that you commonly find in usa if do research nearly nobody grow it at least nobody that share about in the net i did my research on that strain before because a friend send me a lonely seed out of that strain he got as a freebie from somebody he grew one once and when he send me some beans he added that one actually have one growing and will try to keep her as a mother , the strain is not big yielder but is suppose to be really good medicine, i will try to do fem seeds out of it if you still around for that time could be i can help later but no promises i only had one plant and hopefully nothing bad will happen to her

Here is the link hope it helps cheers and happy growing

3 Likes

Pre-‘98 Bubba Kush is good for pain. My friend cut down her morphine use to a third with it.

6 Likes

I like True North Seed Bank at the moment.

5 Likes

Interesting to hear those two mentioned. I know the God Bud can be sourced in LA and is a clone only, and I haven’t known anyone to have the Gods gift since around 2010. A Canadian brother of mine was trying to source that back then and had no luck.

The main ingredient in both, Pre 98 Bubba Kush which is where the pain relief comes from.

I have a strain called Strawberry Cream which is a pre98 bubba dominant plant. I can’t say how well it works for your condition but it is cheaper than most companies out there and certainly worth a try.

Perhaps @Yooper63 can speak on how it works for him as he recently finished growing out a pack. I think I saw a couple of others growing it out recently as well and is the one strain I always recommend for pain.

Best of luck to you.

11 Likes

Jordan of The Islands in Canada sells seed version god bud and dozens of hybrids with it. As of for god’s gift, I know some people still have the clone, but it isn’t as popular as it once was. I actually had some a few weeks ago though it was purchased and not grown by anyone I know.

4 Likes

Now there’s I hell of and idea! @cannabissequoia Ya should work on that and patent that shit and retire early!

5 Likes

Hey @Prince! I can vouch for what @LED_Seedz says about Strawberry Cream. My wife has chronic Osteoarthritis, Spinal Stenosis & a TBI. She loves it! For the first time in years, she can sleep through the night without waking in pain several times. It’s great for daytime use too! She smokes 4-5 bowls a day. It leaves her pain-free and energetic. No problems doing daily activities. It’s not a big yielder, but is very easy to grow. I hope this description helps, and good luck in your search.

PS, I ended up with 2 “Jam Girls”, Master PJ.

7 Likes

@neogitus they are te creators of the strain, there are many options but hes looking to buy them in usa

2 Likes

:grin:
this happens all the time:

but for some reason i live off of cannabis, govt. shite healthcare, food-stamp benefits & about 6k$ a year. if i were more typical… like down with the present-day economic capitalist wunderfuck, i’d be pissing on presidents & kickin it with richard branson & kim-dot-com & shooting hookers out of cannons off the beach or some coked out shit.

problem is i like :evergreen_tree:s more than deeze: :dollar:

religion would be an obvious con-game for my talents but i’m emapthic, not sociopathic. heheh

damn wakenbake;s got me spewing out crap again(sorry, bystanders!).

yeah. i imagine some savvy dopers are selling sky-rise to sky-rise making drops & pickups on balconies in big cities…i.e. NYC…if the 7-11 will deliver a pack of smokes on foot, why wouldn’t el Magico the dopeman be smarter, like usual?

it’s 8:30am, was tarpin’ the light-dep at 4am, been workin & waterin since. today’s high (HA!) is 104F. shiieet. 19% humidity is no fun. CA = :desert:

:evergreen_tree: haaRUMPH!

6 Likes

I here ya man if I’d have more :moneybag: I’d buy about 1acre greenhouse that houses 1000+ cannabis plants and supply the dispensaries here in Colorado with top shelf bud over that mediocre stuff that sells 15$+ for a gram!

4 Likes

Thank you very much to everyone that has given me advice. I am going to be looking into that Pre-98 and the Strawberry Cream. I will check out the banks you guys have told me about and hopefully sometime soon I can grow one or all of these strains.
Thanks again to all that have commented and am still listening to anyone else that can help.

6 Likes

https://grow-legal.com/product/strawberry-creme-led-seedz/?wmc-currency=USD

Direct link to the strawberry cream. Site is ran by a member here @legalcanada and is the ONLY place to get authentic @LED_Seedz gear.

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Awesome thanks @Jellypowered for the link.
No issues getting the beans to the house right ?
Thanks again everyone

2 Likes

Aloha!

We have old school Hawaiian genetics & our new HI Hybridz collection available @:

www.puamanaohana.us

:1st_place_medal:Enter coupon code:

OVERGROW

& receive %33 OFF ALL ORDERS :trophy::trophy::trophy:

:heart:Mahalo = Thank you​:heart:

:wink:
Aloha a hui hou
:cherry_blossom:Pua Mana 'Ohana​:hibiscus:

4 Likes