M0sirys small tent experiences

Because i’m a serial killer of seedlings ^^ Joke aside, get a quick look here, click + 5 scroll down.

1st photo. I only have doubt at juvenile stage when the plants (clones or seedlings) are showing a common pattern like the one on the right. Plants affected by viroids (agronomic ones : hop, tabacco etc…) have always a deep disorder on auxin/cytokinins combo (at this stage) that can’t kick full throttle and it affect a lot the shapes. The seedlings of mosyris are dialed (jealous, i sux in rockwhool ^^), helping even more to sturdy the diag.

That’s for the backbone, for the fast laser looking i will be in the shit to explain it in “not in French”. Let’s try.

Take the time to look at the disposition of the patchs. Specifically the stellar portions that are pumping photons like farolas catalanas (^^ ok this one was gross lol).

With a bit of training, you can see fast what was these leaves in earlier stages and how the plant stretched the “stellar patchs with cytos+auxins”, while she “forgot” to fill with complex chlorophyll the sections growing too fast for it’s DNA. The right 3-blades leaf on the right is more easy to catch the “thickness” difference between portions. I’m sure it doesn’t have any sense in English one more time ^^

The trick is to “rewind” in mind the shape like it’s an old VHS tape, then hit “play again”.

8 Likes