M0sirys small tent experiences

Cheese weed is killer man, You gotta try one if you ever get the chance.

3 Likes

Hello OG we reached Flowering day 35 :slight_smile:

she had a little CA defi. so she was flushed and than hit with a higher dose of CA. for a couple of days.
ph was never out of the range 5.5- 6.2 so it is much more likely that there was to much P. or a real Ca def.
so hopefuly what i did was enough to stop it and finishing the flowering. we will see what happens in the next week.

Temps are 21- 26°C and RH 52-58

EC = 0.8
pH = 5.9

stay safe :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I can imagen that shes getting smelly. What types of terps are you noticing?:fire:

Pz :v:t2:

the commercial flc around here is going down in thc for some reason. when they put out the first batch it was labelled at 24%, then down to 16% and now it’s labelled at 12%. not sure what the deal is with that, but that’s why i came to this thread. good to see it’s just one company messing it up and it’s still good smoke.

@m0sirys what are the white things you used to train the plant with? it’s like a scrog without the screen. looks like something i could print.

man i would love to know myself :rofl:

atm i have a nasal congestion. so i can´t really smell anything. :frowning:
so i will try to tell you next week! but just that you know before smelling and putting it in words is not my strongest ability!

1 Like

@sfzombie13 yeah the help to bend and stay in position. you can do funny stuff with those clips.
you could say its a scrog without a screen. i never tried scrog . for sure you can print them the design is simple! i´ll take pics for you . so you can reconstruckt them. if ihad inventor installed i would send you an *.ipt

the height is 8 mm

another ps im not sure if printing them is not to expensiv. 50 pcs are around 5 bucks (euro)

3 Likes

I would love that. I’ve not grown GHS in years but I’m always curious of people who do :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

no prob bro i´ll give it a try next week to get the terp profil for you :slight_smile:

to tell you the truth alot of people don´t like the germ rates of GHS Seeds.

i had 5 Super critical and just one sprouted. so not much left for selection :rofl: :rofl:

ps: flc came as clone to me

1 Like

Don’t know how I miss this thread but was a pleasant reading to watch grow this beauty, great job done … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

@George thank you for your kind words !! i´m glad you like it!! :blush: :blush:

1 Like

thanx, i may try to design and print one just to practice but the price is way to cheap to make more than one. yeah, check out one of my scrogs from almost 20 years ago.

it’s way easier than using individual pieces on each limb i would imagine. all you do is let it grow til it gets high enough to reach the screen and then start moving them further out as they get bigger until they fill the screen. plants look great though, since you already have them i don’t think i would change up if it’s working that good. also probably easier at the end.

4 Likes

uhi looks nice! maybe i´m going to try scrog with the next run with my old wedding cake mother. :face_with_monocle:

i´m not sure what is easier. i think it always depends on the strain you are using.
FLC would love the scrog for sure. but also work well with the plant bends.
normaly the best to use is what you feel comfortable with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

the good thing about the scrog is if the plants don’t want to bend easily, just go one square at a time. it also helps to hold the top of the bucket up when changing out the water in the tub underneath.

1 Like

thats true! i think i go with scrog the next run in the small tent. it sounds fun and has advantages.
flc has another 34 days to go so enough time to prepare everything :smiley:

Hello OG, i hope everyone is doing fine!

we are at flowering day 42 :slight_smile:

calcium deficiencie has spread a little more over a couple of days and than stoped,
so i don´t think that i need to worry too much.
overall health of the plants looks ok to me. so surviving 28 days should work out somehow.
ec and ph are almost stable. ec increases around 0.01 in 24 hours and ph around 0.1 not too much i guess …

Temps are 21- 26°C and RH 47-55

EC = 1.05
pH = 5.8

the smell is the hardest part for me to descripe. but i´ll give it a try!

when you open the door of the tent, you´re hit with a sweet lemon fruit gasoline like smell.
and it´s beguiling, i lOVE it! :slight_smile: the chesse part should come out later.
sorry that you have to cope with the shitty description.

have a nice sunday!!!

18 Likes

Always wanted to run this strain as I love cheesy strains. Nice looking plants there mosirys👍

1 Like

thanks alot ! :slight_smile: yeah cheese strains are yum yum

1 Like

Well done bro…
Hope you harvest well with the lemon cheese.
:alien::herb::green_heart:

1 Like

thnak you @iceman !!! i think it will be ok not expecting too much ! i made a coulpe of dumb choices. Led sure has it´s own learning curve :slight_smile: still so much things i could do different :rofl: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I thought the same exact thing when I tried it once. I’m so used to HPS and MH that it was quite an experience trying something different. These new light bar LEDs like the Spyderfarmer really have my interest tho. I see so many great results. I still have to pull the trigger.