M0sirys small tent experiences

@MonsterDrank so true bro! but better puling the trigger as soon as you can! maybe the result at the beginning are not the best. but with a little time you sure get the hang of it and you will love your leds!
and you´ll never look back.

1 Like

everything is growing under around 70 watt led atm impossible with 75 watt mh( for me)

10 Likes

Very cool grow!! I have always been interested in the FLC. Best of luck and look forward to more updates :call_me_hand:

1 Like

thank you!!! i´m happy you like it. stay tuned :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello OG,

we are at flowering day 49 and left with another 21 days or so :slight_smile:

She really looks beaten up now. despite that fact, she is adding weight to the branches.
a few jojo´s where added, to keep them in check. i know, they are pretty close to the bud,
but the spring inside the jojo is to strong…it would damage them, if i put them like usally on top of the tend. so i´ll just let them stay where they are and ignore it.for the next run, i´ll try using a scrog net instead of the jojo´s maybe a better choice in the small tent.
Temps are 22 - 26°C and RH 41-48

EC = 0.75
pH = 5.8

have a nice sunday and stay safe!!!

14 Likes

So not so much new but i finished preparing the 3 x3 tent. i´ll wait for a week or 2 before i flip to 12/12

have a nice day!

8 Likes

Hello OG,

we are at flowering day 56 so we left with 14 days ± :slight_smile:

nothing seems to be out of normal. she drinking and eating like a good girl.
the ph and ec swing is so minimal with around 0.1 for both in like 48+ hours or so.
so no resaon to change anything for the next week imo.
we just need to wait for her to finish :slight_smile:

Temps are 20 - 25°C and RH 43-51

EC = 0.75
pH = 5.8

for the second tent not much to say, just two pics enjoy!!!:))

have a nice sunday and stay safe!!!

9 Likes

just small update on the big tent. they are startring to fill up the space nicely. i think, i have to wait couple of days ,before i can flip to 12/12 :slight_smile:

14 Likes

HI OG,
i hope, everyone had a good weekend!

The small tent is doing find and is coming ´to the finshingline. I missed my chance to take pics yesterday, so i´ll take a few shots later! but to tell you the truth not much changed ,

Temps are 21 - 26,5°C and RH 46-55

EC = 0.65
pH = 5.8

here are a few trichome shots of the FLC. taken on friday enjoy! the first i ever made :innocent:

have a nice day :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hello OG,

hope you all having a good time and enjoying your sunday!

The Flc was chopped down 3 days ago on day 67 and is drying now. so this grow is finished an i´m happy so far. i still need to learn alot!!! and i´m happy, that i can do this here on OG!
so a big big thanks, to all of you for helping and sharing your experience. i love, what you all are doing!! :slight_smile:

So Ol´Flc Mom is out of the small tent and i think, we need to throw in somthing new! Wedding Cake from Barneys Farm, seems to be a good idea to me. :smiley:
So after i cleaned the tent and everything else, i´ve already put her in and we´re at flowering day 2 now.

So have a look!

Wedding Cake flowering day 2

Temp: 21 - 25°C
Rh: 60- 65%

EC = 0.90
pH = 5.8

So in matters of the big tent… i´m really looking forward to this round of FLC. more plants, more light more fun, i guess.
they look pretty healthy to me, so nothing to worry about till now. both tents are getting same nuts, because they are not far away from eachother, around 4 days.
so a little less work with mixing nuts. the only diverence is,that the small tent, is a closed system and the big tent is running like a drain to waste(or better call it drain to bin to garden)

Temp: 20-23°C

EC = 0.90
pH = 5.8

have a great sunday!!!

18 Likes

Plants are looking great bro!
Nice and green…:green_heart::herb:

3 Likes

thanks bro! i hope it will stay like this, i need to watch out for calcium def. this round.
hopefuly i can aviod it :smiley:

1 Like

Hello OG, hope everyone is doing fine!!!.

I came across a little problem, with my supercritical test clone. I think it is a hermi.
But i would like to ask, for you guys opinion. it a little sad 1out of 5 sprouted and then the surviver turns hermi/variegate :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

Anyway if you have a little time leave me a comment on the hermi ! i would appreciate that :slight_smile:

stay safe and healthy

5 Likes

Looks like a herm to me. There is an opened flower near the middle of the frame and some seeds forming on the branches below those.

6 Likes

@ReikoX thank you !!!that is exactly what i was thinking. but I’m not so experienced with that so asking doesn´t hurt !

the plant was already seperated from the rest and is going to bin. iḿ really sad i liked the growth pattern of the supercritical. but iĺl have some free space for new stuff ::smiley: also a good thing!

3 Likes

Hello Overgrowers, hope you had a good weekend!!!

The new FLC run hits flowering day 15 today and the Wedding Cake is on day 11.

The FLCs are eating like hell! the drains ec was falling so fast… so i decided to up the ec to 1.3 and preparing for upping the calcium levels. so that i can aviod the mess from last time. We sure will find it out in the next 2 weeks.
Apart from that everything is good and they are looking happy (at least I hope so)

EC = 1.3
Ph = 5.8
RH = 59-65 %
Temps = 22-25 °C

wedding cake is doing fine too. i know, she has a light green color and is looking hungry.
But she is not, that is just the way she looked like right from the start. any try upping the nuts results in massiv ph swing. so iḿ keeping her at the levels she likes ! :slight_smile:

EC = 0.85
Ph = 5.8
Temps = 22-25 °C

And finaly we have some shots on the dried FLC. It was drying for around 10 days in a dark and cool place.
and is now in the box for curing. rh is around 67-69% and going slowly down. :slight_smile:

hope you enjoy!

ps: next time iĺl take better pics!!

18 Likes

Sucks on the for sure herm there but those FLC are looking glorious! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I absolutely love pics of girls when they pray :pray:

You definitely know how to keep them happy :blush:

Awesome grow @m0sirys !!

Hi holy, hope you doing fine?!

yeah the hermi sucks quite a bit. but there can´t be a winner everytime. but flc seems to run good. thanks for your kind words , i think i slowly get the hang of it. :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Too bad to hear about your hermi. I’m curious what terps you can smell from the flc?

Pz :v:t2: