M0sirys small tent experiences

That’s a ton more German than I can speak. But my excuse is… I have not been to Germany since 1976.

4 Likes

i said: “pretty girl! I have now started my first attempt at dwc, I’m curious to see how it turns out.”

yeah, languagwise not much has changed, maybe more denglisch-words (german and english mixed) lol

4 Likes

@m0sirys looking great man! I just saw @MoBilly grow this one out and it looked amazing so I have a feeling your gonna enjoy this! @BigMike55 great job on making the seeds I’ve been seen this strain pop up more and more and it’s clearly liked among the few that I’ve seen grow it

3 Likes

Good morning/afternoon :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Glad to hear doing well and staying busy! That Chunky Junky is hitting on all cylinders!
Have a great weekend brotha!

2 Likes

@m0sirys
CJ is an amazing strain to grow. The sample I smoked was very promising! After a decent cure I think it’s going to be some of the best I’ve grown out.

Long story made short, I think you should be pleased.
:facepunch:t3::wink:

4 Likes

You guys make me blush. But I agree. Its a great cross I made there.

6 Likes

thanky you guys , see really is a pretty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

yeah i took a look at @MoBilly and @BigMike55 pics, they have such lovely plants !
CJ is for sure a strain i’ll work with and keep it at hand. :slight_smile:

yes, im with you on that for sure! and i`m looking forward for it to be my birthday somke! :slight_smile:

thank you brotha , hope you and your family is doing well! you have some intressting stuff in your tent !
great work as always!

8 Likes

Honor to whom honor is due!!! I think you have definitely earned it!!! :innocent:

and pl zgive JP and the circus a greeting from me. i already need to leave again.!

have a great day/ night my friends !

5 Likes

Here’s a good testimony from about ten hours ago.
I tossed and turned for about an hour in bed. I could not fall asleep. I went in the smoke room and took two nice hits of Chunky Junky. Two!
I bet I hardly got laid down and I was in la la land.
For about the next eight hours. Mikey likely.

5 Likes

I love lala land :grin:

1 Like