MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

A dope sniffing dog. :joy:

4 Likes

My hubby’s cat tears paper/cardboard not sure why???

1 Like

i’m surprised…and surprised they didn’t ask for some…

“…sir…uhm…dude?..”

:evergreen_tree:

Great way to start the day! The Mail Lady had me sign for a wrinkled, but un-chewed letter this morning! That’s an Ingenious payload removal aide, lol. Thanks @MadScientist & @Pedro_Bann for sharing the Love! :peace:

6 Likes

You were in the first 10 right?

1 Like

Yes dear, anyone getting seeds now, will be from the first wave. There was a big problem at the PO where i sent the envelopes from, they will be going out tomorrow morning since i already retrieve them. My errand boy has them, and will be sent from a different PO in the morning.

Sorry.

3 Likes

Yes I was. I might be the last one out of the group to receive mailer. Postmarked 5/16, so about 27 days in transit.

1 Like

I had read what had happened. Just asking @Yooper63 as we come from the same state sorta :wink:

I actually live closer to Canadian Bros than @Yooper63

5 Likes

Lookin’ good @G-paS! I was worried about the size. It all depends on which country made the actual t-shirts. No Green (like State) shirts available :sweat_smile: .

3 Likes

Some of us are special. Mine took 16 days. :wink:

3 Likes

Alright people, the eagles are in the air (again), crossign fingers they make it good.

Sorry for the delayS!

You are all very patient and understanding, it makes me feel good.

I was gonna take a picture of the post office branch so you would see how empty it was, they are not servicing anyone at this particular branch, no service at all. But the guard at the door kept me from it.

Maybe they are waiting for someone in particular to come pick up the package, i dunno!

Anyway, sorry peeps, seeds are on the way.

11 Likes

:wink: …that’s where my vote is being altered apparently, then forwarded to petrograd for a final polishing. :spy: :mailbox: :satellite:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

YOU, make ME feel good!

5 Likes

Desperately need beans please,cant afford more than a couple grams a month,w would love an opportunity to be(somewhat)self sufficient,please,im up in Canada,i could/would help with postage

1 Like

this threads been closed for a hot minute…

but I’m sure if you stick around and make a few posts and learn, other things will pop up.

get yourself an avatar and tell us about yourself in the OG welcome thread

5 Likes

Thank you,im so new to this idea where this been all my life? Not sure what an avatar is,ill do my best to figure this out(severe head trauma)& I struggle with simple things,but today ,with this I actually feel a sense of hope,wow!!

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

Let’s keep this thread clean you guys!

LOL

4 Likes

from now on… it’s on track

1 Like