MadScientist's 1st Annual 16oz Cup - Competition Thread 🏁

These photos are of plant 6. I am just about 98% sure this one has finished on her own sweet time. Next stop wet trim and hanging to dry

12 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: OG Cup Challenge Idea :trophy:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: OG Cup Challenge Idea :trophy:

This week’s update. Even though it’s been less than a week in the jar, it smoked clean and smooth and stayed lit all the way to the end. The flavor is a little sweet and fruity with a bit of spice. The buds were a little moist making it difficult to break up. The jars need to be burped more. The effect is pretty nice, heady with some minor psychedelic effects. Of course, I have been doing dabs all night :grin:

7 Likes

The poor girl is almost done. A week or two and she won’t have to fight anymore. I learned a lot and it has been fun. :grin:

10 Likes

8 Likes

This is me.

Hopefully you`ll love them.

They look way better than anything i´ve grown on soil, makes ya wonder don´t ya think!?

• Champagne Kush by Seedism Seeds

• Cookies Kush by Barney´s Farm :trophy:

• Black Domina x Afghan Kush by World of Seeds

I don´t think they`ve got too long to go, probably like two weeks at the most, but we´ll see.

VOTE for MadScientist!

HppHrvst

10 Likes

Well she is done. I honestly think this is the smallest plant i have ever grown. She isn’t a winner but i appreciate the chance to compete, it was fun. :grin:

11 Likes

Congratulations to @ryasco for bringing a very colorful one across the finish line.
And with that we will move on to my update. We cropped plant 6 from last week’s update has had a full week drying on a string.
So now I’m down to seven to finish all seven plants advanced this week, we might be cropping three I’m not 100% on that but one for certain had reached max.
Now how about some pictures

1. Shortest in height, still throwing white hairs and fattening up.

2. Recovered and trimmed up nice after light burn. I think it’s all finished up no more white hairs nice trichome coverage

3. Recovered nicely after a burn. Producing a few whites still

4. This is the sister to plant 6 from last week. It too is now finished no more whites,all colored up and retracted. I will take more pics of it separately.

5. Looks like maybe another week before finishing another burn survivor

6. Next to tallest plant buds are a little loose, not very dense

7. The tallest and possibly the top producer, still kicking out whites. Needs a string to support bud.

9 Likes

I think mine have like a week left or so… We are on the same page.

4 Likes

My fully finished plant for tonight:

me
Time to trim and hang on a string

9 Likes

Hope you guys don’t mind… I have been quietly playing along at home for the last couple weeks.

Here’s 2 from bag seed , testing my germination technique before the expensive seeds arrived.

5 Likes

These two are the cut plant from last week and her sister this week

Last week’s weighs in after a weeks hang at 12 g

Last night’s cut weighs 24g on the stick wet

7 Likes

been stuck in trim jail lately, kinda neglected the girls n forgot to water for a couple days. these pics are already 15 mins after watering so starting to perk up, they were worse initially. but i think my pollination was a success so i hit 3 more branches on each plant with BB pollen. still no c99 pollen dropping.

7 Likes

Here is my last update.

• Cookies Kush by Barney´s Farm 27.3g Wet weight

• Champagne Kush by Seedism 30.6g Wet weight

3 Likes