MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

OK, I will do the same, and even tho my plants are not finished yet, i will end the contest today by making the poll so all the members can vote and pick the champ!

Congrats to everyone, in my book you are all winners!

Sci :robot:

3 Likes

Well it’s been a good competition, glad to have made it to the end with healthy plants. Here are some pics of my selected girl, went with the Grape Crush.

16 Likes

@dgtxxx looks pretty tasty, many enjoyable puffs will be had :wink:

awesome job.

7 Likes

Guys my internet is failing, on and off, i cannot upload pics, will try again tonite!

8 Likes

My vote is for digit 30 and his Grape Crush!

6 Likes

TDC

GSCxDD

The better Blue Dreamatic

The last Blue Dreamatic

Two of the plants just after trimming

Comparison “blurry” shot compared to a beer i was sipping at the time, somewhat local-ish brewery that does good beer and soda.

To just show the stem work needed on the blue dreamatic to keep it under control

Root shot

The end results, the open jar still needs to dry some im just sweating it, and some resin is being made from the trim, but will be in the 140-150g range for bud this run

18 Likes

Great photography, once again. Not so certain about the “Tiger Shark” pale ale, though :laughing:

5 Likes

Update coming… And the voting round too!

4 Likes

Hey, how’s the seeds getting distributed? @MadScientist are we each sending to the winners or do we send to one person then send them out all together? It be weird getting 4/5 envelopes all at once?no?
Cheers
P.s can’t wait to vote!

4 Likes

Guys i am gonna make the voting round today! Will try to upload the pics with my poor internet phone cos’ they are doing some work and have been without internet since last week, it’s been going and coming and all…

Sorry ppl, patience pls.

I am sending my Alien Rift from Ocean Grown Seeds to the winner directly, BUT that is only because it will take more than a few weeks to get there, it will, eventually but yeah. I think the winner should decide on how to get his prizes!

4 Likes

It should be completely normal from the mailman’s perspective, as long as none of us are writing cannabis-related names on our envelopes.
But no OverGrow Member would do that… Right?
I’d like to think we all know better.

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: MadScientist & Pedro_Bann’s Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

Tomorrow i will be better, i promise, sorry for the absence/delay bros/sis!

2 Likes

No worries i don’t think anyone is in a rush. Also gives you time to finish out your plants :wink:

7 Likes

Hello everyone, sorry for being so absent (Like anybody cared… LOL)

So here we go with the voting round, showing my only two plants that are ready as of today, thx.

Some other plants are bigger but these ones are tight and glazy!

Between the two, got close to 60gr dried.

Thanks everyone for participating, there will be another cup next year, see ya there!

Thanks for voting community! You all are winners in my book!

Voting will be closed tonite at 8pm CR time.

8 Likes

great job!!! congratulations to all !!! :smiley: :muscle:

7 Likes

Ooooh, you guys are making it tough to decide…

7 Likes

So the official WINNER (by far) of the “Second Annual MadScientist’s 16oz Cup” is:

:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

:trophy::trophy::trophy: @Mr.Sparkle! :trophy::trophy::trophy:

:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

Thanks to all for participating and now we all get to sample the weed he got, so everyone send your address to the winner for your samples to come in the mail… HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! NOOOOT!

CONGRATULATIONS @Mr.Sparkle, you beat me fair and square, and i learned a lot from you! Thanks.

Please forward me your safe addy to send you the Alien Rift by Ocean Grown Seeds i promised!

I realize this was a great cup, but without a little “drama” it wouldn’t be Overgrow.com!

13 Likes

congratulations to the winner! the result is very beautiful
ps : I voted for you :stuck_out_tongue: :v:

4 Likes

I also voted for the Winner, at least that! HAHAHAHA!

3 Likes