MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

@MadScientist I will more variety buajajaja

3 Likes

I am so interested in watching this play out! I am small personal grower who doesn’t require large yields to satisfy my needs. I would love to grow a handful of popsicle-like plants to minimize space and trimming but the small container scares me that I will kill or stunt them. My current hydro system allows me to leave them unattended for days at a time easily. I hate to waste good seeds.

Hope at least a few of you document your process and method with some detail. Good luck!

5 Likes

Join us, we will help, if needed. I don’t know much but i have done this before so yeah!

Nice thing is we can all help each other at the time of doing the contest too. Do HEMPY cups and you will be alright, i left mine unattended for days during the contest and nothing bad happened!

We will make sure you have enough seeds to go around man! Now come on!

HppHrvst :robot:

By germination we understand the process of initiation of hydrolization.

So yeah, drop the seeds in the water on the 30th! Not before! HAHAHAHA

Depending on how you germinate, you will have like 7 days to germinate and 21 days to veg only! SO make the most of every second of this grow!

Nice prizes form our sponsors!strong text

7 Likes

I will make sure I document my process for you mate, wether it is a success or failure :wink:

4 Likes

I would give it shot with a couple seeds but I am in the middle of grow right now (8 days since 12/12). So I don’t have anyplace to start a new grow right now or I would give it a go.

I’m not familiar with Hempy cups but I will certainly research them. I know the OG community is very generous and I’m sure failure would be met with offers to help one way or another. I appreciate the sentiment! If I had somewhere to grow them and another light I would definitely do it.

3 Likes

Maybe next time then! Thanks bro.

ONE THING PEOPLE!

Out to everyone, it will be demanded that you show a picture of the rootball of the plant at the end of the contest, to avoid misunderstandings. And we all know how a root ball has to look after developing itself in the container it grew on.

Failure to show the root ball will mean immediate disqualification!

8 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate it.

4 Likes

That’s funny, I was just going to buy the same unit, I sent them an email to see if I could just buy half of it. But it does sound logical to run both if enough room.

2 Likes

I bought it for my 4x2, but just one of the quantum boards fits perfect in the little tent, only reason why!

HppHrvst :robot:

3 Likes

And can you just plug-in one of the units or the boards rather ?

I run his regular LEDs in my tent and I love them, these Quantum boards are all new to me.

1 Like

I think one driver will handle the one board without problem. Am i wrong guys?

…so…not connected at the bottom to an 8’ NFT pipe? :wink: (wah-wah)

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Got mines look good for hempy ones and even small dwc

3 Likes

Alright all of you, you better be bringing your A game, i want to see mini monsters, i want you to be afraid that your pets may be eaten by your plants. I better be seeing plants where i have to say “OMG Becky look at that plant, Its so big, it must be one of those OG grower’s plants”

“BRING IT” muahaha

Be thankful im not entering “most likely” as this is the realm i like to play in, but to give you a taste of whats possible.

Here’s one of my plants at day 40 from sprout with still 20 days to go, its done in a slightly larger container (+20-40%) than a 16oz cup which is pictured beside it.

I want to see stuff like this.

BTW i offered some seed in a pm to @MadScientist for this contest but im gonna change my original plan.

Instead im going to donated 5 packs (12seeds each) to the top 5 places in this contest of some of my DarkDevilF2’s autos like the plant above.

Again “BRING IT” lol

18 Likes

Whatever you do to help, it’s greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

8 Likes

Because all corners are good to use buahaha getting ready

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

BOOOOOOOOO YAAAAA!!!

2 Likes

I have seeds, I have solo cups, hmmmmmmm. Never gone micro before. :thinking:

5 Likes

Do it man! DO IT!!!

4 Likes