MadScientist's 2nd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

I have these red cups they do not indicate how many ounces.

2 Likes

If you are IN! It doesn’t matter! Come on bro!

3 Likes

I’d like to try out for the team :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are more than welcome, please read the rules and submit your entry this next Wednesday, no germinating until then.

3 Likes

It looks like I will start with 12 cups this time around. the only red plastic ones i could find were 18 ounce so i decided on coffee cups instead.
3 Sweet cindy and 3 of each of 3 strains not yet decided

Keep Smiling

8 Likes

It’s nice to see everyone getting ready for this!

We are two days out from germination, remember not to germinate until wednesday, that includes soaking the seeds!

Thanks gang!

6 Likes

Would a 16.9 oz water bottle with the top cut off be acceptable??

1 Like

Yes sir, it will be. I hope that means you will join!

Thanks.

3 Likes

Yup I’m in. Just for the record is this a competition in size or in yield?

1 Like

Appearance only, no one can judge terpenes or flavor over here! And it’s all for fun!

Obviously people will look at the buds and all, so you want your plant to look good, thanks.

4 Likes

Well then be prepared I got mine a little tux and top hat to go with it

6 Likes

Alright man! THAT’S THE SPIRIT!

6 Likes

Lol I’m tired of looking a everyone’s seed banks and drooling I need me a seed bank sooooo I made this and I just want to clarify a few things for me.

16.9 fl oz but I cut the top off so it’s probably under 16 oz but anyway can I can put these in the ground so my roots stay dark? As long as I prune any roots that grow out of it? Will that be ok or will I be called a cheater?? I live out in the middle of nowhere I don’t got those fancy red water holder thing y’all go ya hear so I gotta make do with this TRASH hahahahaha

4 Likes

Paint them with a black spray bro!

You are recycling! Feel proud!

3 Likes

You have to show it out of the hole with each update, so we know there are no roots growing out. Otherwise I believe it fits in the rules.

4 Likes

I don’t want any controversy about my plant when I win sooooo I’ll drive the 50 miles into town and get some

3 Likes

I’ve got no problems doing or taking any pictures I need to. I’ll even say screw the seeds just to see how I fair up against all you brilliant growers with my harsh environment outdoor extra love in every leaf techniques

2 Likes

Not necessary man! You are good.

3 Likes

Awesome PLEASE feel free to ask me to post a realtime root shot at anytime during the competition I’ll happily do so. Thanks for letting me compete with you. Ok so fyi I’ll be running autos in 3 RECYCLED cups with 2 ReikoX mixs and 1 critical purple but plan on pollinating them so I’ll still win seeds haha

3 Likes

No problem man!

Enjoy and may the best plant win!

3 Likes