MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

Ok peeps, i have the addresses.

Sending regular mail WITHOUT signature required. So i won’t have tracking for you guys.

Getting paid this weekend so i will send out on Monday next week, if i can get tracking WITHOUT signature then i will do that.

Cool peeps!

Sci :robot:

11 Likes

Thanks @MadScientist and props to all of the awesome growers. That was a lot of fun, as well as educating. I gotta go find the clone thread and sign up for the show. I just finished a new bubble cloner so I could almost have at it but I asssume clones were maybe already done? If not I may try.

This one was fun! Looking forward to next year and I may be chasing the leaders by then! haaa .peace

3 Likes

Mine has no roots yet, it’s developing a solid callous so they can’t be far away… but a week here or there is going to get lost in all the noise… I am sure it can’t be too late to kick one off.

3 Likes

I don’t believe so either. With your setup they’re gonna grow fast as shit. Front row action.

2 Likes

anybody got a link to the new clone contest? thx

2 Likes

Here is that link bro…

4 Likes

Hello participants, i have the packs ready to be sent, haven’t had time to go to the PO, but by this weekend or at the latest Monday they will be sent… Thanks for everything peeps!

8 Likes

I’m out. My place had a water main break in my wall and I had to scrap a lot of the grow. Wasn’t left with many option as this happened at 4am. Had to move out. Oh well.

4 Likes

Shitty deal. Once a plastic fitting on my upstairs toilet blew in middle of the night. Free flowed water for 7 hours. Went down the vents and filled up my furnace. Hopefully you’re back to growing asap

3 Likes

Wife called me at work one day…toilet tank busted…sonic boom from an overhead jet. No shut off by the toilet…had to go home and find a shut off. It was outside and had to shut the whole place down. Landlord paid me to replace the tank…then because not enough space couldn’t set feet right and put back out replacing the wax ring. Out of work for days and wound up going to a chiropractor. Shit happens…you get up next day…keep going…g’luck out there.

OMG what a mess it was

6 Likes

that really sucks. if you need any advice about fixing anything, let me know. i know a thing or two (was in construction for 12 years, remodeling, new builds and such)

3 Likes

That’s on par :slot_machine: with the old lady that got struck by lightning through the toilet’s vent pipe, :zap: :toilet: :boom: :coffin:

:evergreen_tree: :coffee: :smile:

3 Likes

@SteppinIntoTheLight @PoppaPuff @Olbrannon
Talk about shitty…lol. I had a girl spend the night once…grow was in full force in the basement. We got really drunk and passed out. I wake up the next morning to the sound of running water…the chick had left, but not before taking a huge shit…she clogged the toilet and didnt know to rattle the handle to stop the tank from running. WATER EVERYWHERE!!! Went downstairs to see water raining from the floor above onto the hoods of my 1k hps lights…took days to dry out. Everything survived (including me) and the house didn’t burn down. Lesson of the day, dont wear socks to bed and always put the milk back in the fridge!

I cant wait for the next 16 oz. challenge!! Have never done one before!! Getting my materials prepped so I can take off out of the gates strong.

14 Likes

…So now that you’re married have you potty-trained her?.. :laughing:

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

She never called or came around after that…pretty shitty, eh?!

4 Likes

Hello peeps.

All packages have been given to my courier in order to be sent. I would expect that you guys get them by the end of the month. Super!

9 Likes

Thanks Sci. I can’t wait to check some of your personal stuff out. I appre,Kate the love and these competitions. I need to see if you’ll take PP? What we were discussing. Have a good one bud. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I’m lost bro.

Were we talking about money at any point?

I sent the ninjas and the strawberry for @ReikoX too

3 Likes

Yeah, been waiting by the mailbox as patiently as can be expected. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Better to wait inside smoking a joint. By the end of the month they will start to arrive.

3 Likes