MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

Hello contestants.

Whomever will participate just write your name. I will double check the list and tag everyone before we begin.

Cool peeps!

Sci :robot:

7 Likes

Itā€™s because you yanks donā€™t have the testicular fortitude to drink a REAL pint of REAL beer so it had to be shrunk :wink:

7 Likes

A question Mr. Rulemaker. Any issue if I use a Stainless Steel 16oz cup?

4 Likes

:thinking: this must be what ā€œthe bollocksā€ is/are.

I can just see an episode of The Simpsonsā€¦ Colonial Moe explains to the illiterate new Americans how big a pint is while skimming the Imperial lagers into profitā€¦ :sweat_smile: and the rest is history. :books:

Hmmmā€¦

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Itā€™s too fat to fit inside a pint glass :wink:

Pints are for wimen

7 Likes

So not everything is bigger in the USA :joy:

6 Likes

Miniature hempy bucket maybe?? :+1:

4 Likes

That has to be the smallest keg I have ever seen! What are you all midgets over there? No wonder the pints are so much smaller :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

@Ghandisflipflop is UK mate :rofl:

3 Likes

Ahh that explains it, too wet and cold to drink too much over there :slight_smile: Over here in oz, we have only ever nearly had one revolution and that was over reduced rum rations, in fact there was no currency for a time, so they just used rum instead!

I was thinking of setting up a mini DWC, cup on top of a 10l bucket with a hole in the centre bottom of the cup and also in the lid of the bucket, then Iā€™ll put a mini pump in the bucket and pump up through the bottom of the cup. All I need to do then is to put an overflow at the top of the cup that drains back into the bucket. Of course the root ball might just clag up everything and it might fail spectacularly. But if I never try it, I ainā€™t going to know.

There is a reason we ship it all out and nobody here drinks it, itā€™s hard to find a market for undrinkable cat piss. The peeps in the UK love it, :laughing: cheap and 5% ABV.

10 Likes

:rofl: yep that pretty much explains it although to be fair you gave the UK the shite that is named ā€œFostersā€ Iā€™d rather drink my own piss than drink that stuff :rofl:

6 Likes

4.1 abv over here mate and itā€™s brewed under license by a UK company. Itā€™s still kangaroo piss though haha

4 Likes

Well there you go, you know more about our most famous beer export than I do! I seriously have not seen a single person drink that shite here for at LEAST 10 years. First we gave you Rupert Murdoch and then we gave you Fosters :slight_smile:

8 Likes

There is a reason we shipped you all over there but Iā€™m trying to not get controversial :rofl::v:
I guess Fosters was payback enough lol

5 Likes

Gonna make a mini BBQ with it.
Was canny nice, was even nicer cos it was free :wink:

3 Likes

Aye mate Iā€™m a 6ft midget hahaha

3 Likes

You lot are just counting the head of foam from that warm Stout and getting the measure wrong. :wink: :beers:

3 Likes

Hmmm Iā€™ve been bean hording hard as of late. Gonna be hard to pick a strain to pop for this.

3 Likes

Morning.

Sorry @slain your method wonā€™t work, given that the roots cannot get out from the cup and if they do you will need to prune them.

At the end of the contest, your roots HAVE to look like this:

Put a mini pump and make a hole in the cup to feed the oxygen if you really need to do DWC.

Cool peeps

Sci :robot:

7 Likes

Im in !! Sounds like fun :call_me_hand: APEMAN :heavy_check_mark:

4 Likes