MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

Welcome to my home. Hope you make it yours.

2 Likes

Hard to get that sparkle root mass swirl, but they do have to be outside the cup lol

3 Likes

I donā€™t think they sell 473.12ml cups here. :confused:

2 Likes

Iā€™m talking about the final shot @MadScientist in which roots must be out of the cup for the final picture and also a couple times through outā€¦

What I was trying to say is that we all canā€™t have those awesome roots but weā€™ll still have to take them out in the end and get a shot

2 Likes

I thought you made a mistake.

Ay the only time the roots can be outside of the cup is when we take it out of the cup to take the root ball structure pic.

People might get confused.

Cool.

5 Likes

For sureā€¦ Trying to pick out a nice photo this yearā€¦ Autos are nice but photos should pop some awesome this yearā€¦ Plus I have a few more genes than last year :wink:

1 Like

Does this mean you are in?

2 Likes

Yea, sure, why not lol

Now I have to figure out whatā€™s gonna go in the cupsā€¦ lol

5 Likes

I couldnā€™t decide on one strain so i made a different sort of choice TBA.

3 Likes

just made my decision for meā€¦ Yā€™all will fall before some sour bubble by BOG and breed by Pedro in a solo cup hempy

4 Likes

Is it a 1 month veg @MadScientist?
Edit. Or just finished by a certain date?

3 Likes

i think i might try to get in on this :slight_smile: i think iā€™ll use the G13 kush i got from @deep_rob.

4 Likes

How can I say no? Though i have to admit, Iā€™ve had horrible luck with this contest the last two tries.

1st try, KNF hempys dont work
2nd try, GG4S1 all turned male

Third time is the charm!

12 Likes

@MadScientist I assume a perilite hempy cup is ok as long as the roots donā€™t leave the cup? Also from looking at prior contests it is ok to start more than one right?
You got the gears turning on my brain. Looking forward to this!

6 Likes

Hempy style is fine and yes more than one can help ensure that we grow some females.

6 Likes

Philosophical

yeaā€¦I got no fem seedsā€¦would be a definite advantage.might sit out just becauseā€¦

@MadScientist we need a shot of it at June 1st? May 30 in water? how do you know I didnā€™t substitute a plant I had growing already :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: somewhere along the way?

4 Likes

looking at last grows was harvest weight that determine winner.

4 Likes

Best looking plant as voted by the communityā€¦ Weight doesnā€™t matterā€¦ Just make it pretty lol

7 Likes

Iā€™m in! Its just about summer time so if I canā€™t squeeze in a solo cup in one of the cabinets then outside itā€™ll go :stuck_out_tongue: Now should I go with an auto or photo? :thinking: hmmm decisions, decisions

8 Likes

Iā€™m sitting back watching like last time. If I remember @toastyjakes had a melt down last time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Take a pic of that root ball this time, Homie! lol

Seriously, Good Luck to all!

9 Likes