MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

Depends on the specific auto and photo, but autos will start flowering at 3-5 weeks normally, and photos can technically start flowering that early too. Average photo is probably closer to 5-7 weeks of 12/12 before they start flowering tho, depending on strain. Those Ace autos tho? :thinking: :hugging:

1 Like

Get em momma lovely dark jade ladiesā€¦I have a few carats of rough cut jadeā€¦needs to be polishedā€¦Awesome!

2 Likes

Lol I love itā€¦ Let the shite slinging beginā€¦Better put em on steroids. You got a snowflakes chance in Haiteis! How dare you. Ok. I canā€™t wait to see all the plants in a beer cup. Awesome. I hope you win! :call_me_hand:
-J

4 Likes

A little tossed salad topped with a nice compost vinaigrette tea

16 Likes

Thatā€™s crazy. :neutral_face: You can just dig them up and plant them deeper or use the toothpicks as @Explorer mentioned.
I just had to do that today with my Peyote cookies seedling as she had stretched loads.

5 Likes

If you donā€™t wait to act, you can abuse the little buggers more than you would expect. Use toothpicks or sticks or straws to stand them up till they fill out, and you can just gently dump the seedling out in a tray and take the seedling and re-situate it. If you donā€™t leave it out or exposed too long itā€™ll be fine. Never let them dry out and donā€™t break the roots off.

Some people will put a shallow pan with an inch or so of dirt, and throw a bunch of seeds in, sprinkle dirt over them, get it moist and put on a heat mat or somethingā€¦ in a few days all of your seeds are spouted in one spotā€¦ Same thingā€¦ just break them all apart and plant them individually.

If a plant or limb breaks in half just hold it back in place and use masking tape to hold it back together and itā€™ll heal fineā€¦ tape, piece of cloth, plasticā€¦ anything. You get the feel for it eventually, on what you can get a way with or what you canā€™t. peace

4 Likes

Ha! I laugh in the face of you soil weenies, no amount of hocus pocus orgasmic soil additive jedi mind tricks will be a match for the power of my fully operational hydroponic battle station! :laughing:

28 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: plus 20 characters

7 Likes

What is that little shinny cup thingy? Looks like something that would make blizzards at DQ? Anyone up for some ice cream?

11 Likes

Thatā€™s the launching tube bro, watch this thing rocket away :grin:

9 Likes

Here they are stretched a bit and acting a bit weird they seem to have leaned to the side and I think it may be due to the 24h light change.

9 Likes

Nice. Now That is in the cup.
Well see how it plays out.

2 Likes

:astonished: #^$%&^*

For a minute there I thought BOG was down for this madness! :sweat_smile:

That would make this awesome thing awesomer.

This is great fun to watch @MadScientist

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Me tooā€¦ heh. I dropped my closest BOG that I have for the comp since he dropped by. Theyā€™re all up but one slacker seems scared to finish the sproutā€¦

Mine is a GG#4 x Sour Bubble. They go into the cups today.

6 Likes

Hey there peeps.

These are mine, everyone whoā€™s grown them say they had incredible ratios on the females, one guy got 9 out of 10.

Thanks for watching.

Sci :robot:

16 Likes

Which strain are you doing again?

2 Likes

Alien Lime Fighter

Alien Rift x LGOGxSF

2 Likes

Moving her from the 250w lamp to the 400w lamp today. I feed her an organic beer tea twice a day. Watch out now sheā€™s about to get serious. @killabeez-seedbank will this fastbuds GSC be a contender? Only time will tellā€‹:v::v:

11 Likes

Nope, I have no chance! ā€¦damnā€¦ (* sandbagging *)

I only put my seedlings in cups today. I have 3-GG#4 x Sour Bubble, 4-Maui Sunshine, 1-Black Lime Reserve (it had a time getting off, so it may get a new life somewhere else).

I have a couple each of Goji x Blue Magoo, and Uzbekistanā€¦but want to grow them full size. A fem C99 that got half of the top cut offā€¦ it only has the one big leaf but now itā€™s finally recoveringā€¦ A Sebrings Revenge CBD, and a Perkins Cut bx CBD but plan on full size for them, too.

But, the plants are the boss! Iā€™ll let them tell me in a few days.I have to go take pics nowā€¦

By the time I figure out the tricks to doing this the comp will already be won. But, itā€™s always fun learning and Iā€™ll give it a shot!

9 Likes

Never know lights fall. Over feeding happens. People over water. Blackouts occur hahaha lots of time left !!

8 Likes