MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

Dude! youā€™re cracking me up over hereā€¦ Iā€™m sore and tired and that was funnyā€¦ shook every body up with the eclectic can rule, lol.

Guess who gets force fed tomorrow morning?! hehā€¦ I think I started too late, butā€¦ never know after flipā€¦ Iā€™ll see who is gonna be the best chance but I still want to do the GG#4 x Sour Bubble no matter what.

I think my work trip out of town soon is going to be right in the way. Downside is I lose/forfeit, up pot maybe, or just smoke whatā€™s in the cup!

9 Likes

itā€™s formatting

#you have to escape it with a \ in front of it if you want the symbol at the beginning of the line

5 Likes

Finally someone with a sense of humour :joy::joy::v:

4 Likes

@Pedro_Bann! Nice cups dude. You could call them little joeys. :blush: Looking good down under lol. Everybodyā€™s looking good. Iā€™m so excited for the flip. I donā€™t care if Iā€™m in. Itā€™s still going down

@MadScientist. Thanks for getting me to try something this out of my ā€œnormā€. For real I believe anything is possible.

@Mr.Sparkle for the help with training info and all his info. Thank you all so much for your generosity.

I leave you with a cup shot of @Sebring Maui Sunshine. Later yā€™all. Using that enter button. Woot woot!

The straws are really helping water where the roots are so tight. Never expected that. One more.

17 Likes

Itā€™s totally Berenstein, I donā€™t care what anyone says. I think John Titor threw us out of wack :thinking:

Lots of good entries, but as a casual observer I gotta say @Jdem075 has some real nice looking ladies going there. Step it up, everyone else lol

5 Likes

i donā€™t know, @Baltimore looks huge! mine have 3 and 4 nodes so far. looks about the same as everyone else. but those things are huge! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ya those are contenders too, yours just look really happy and vigorous. Iā€™m no expert, but it might be a bit early to start betting lol. I would be scared of the DWC monster if I was competing!

3 Likes

That dwc scared me too lol. Iā€™m just having fun. I love micro type grows. Great contest idea. I never cash my chips early. I know whatā€™s up lol. In over my head.

6 Likes

@Baltimore, Iā€™m digging your cup comp gardening tools, lolā€¦ Man, what are you feeding those guys?

3 Likes

Just a few days behind, they are catching up now. :wink:

17 Likes

this is a featureā€¦not a bug

2 Likes

Just like that belly roll that acts like an extra hand!

(all the skinny people looking around confused :joy: )

5 Likes

Hey @GMan. Right now I just started giving them low dosages of Fox Farms Trio I kept the tiger bloom out of it just a big Bloom and the regular feeding worm castings I forget the name of it what is the trio. Iā€™ve been doing everything like 3rd strength. Actually Tom Petty left me a little bit of Coco mix. I definitely am using coco my next run with a full tent of autos. I appreciate yā€™all checking in in the nice comments be safe.

4 Likes

Iā€™m officially out of the competition :frowning:

I messed up by putting too much Perlite with my coco mix, and just canā€™t keep on top of feeding it so often. Till next yearā€™s competition!

This wonā€™t stop me from doing more solocups throughout the year. Going to plant another one soon. Best of luck all!

11 Likes

That sucks dude. I have a few extras lol. Na really though donā€™t let it stop you I really like the idea what these Solo cups I know that Roots need to spread but if youā€™re getting the right feed in there and you can train them good enough keep them short you can get some good weight off of them.

Iā€™m going to run a few of them out outside of the competition to see if I can hammer down something like @Mr.Sparkle. Later bro.

3 Likes

If theyā€™re still in solos you might be able to toss a little extra coco on top and water it right into the perlite till it stops floating out. Maybe a little mulch on top of that to slow losses from evaporation.

2 Likes

Does this mean at the end for judgement or throughout, because if we were supposed to start only 4 Iā€™ll pick 4 today to be in the contest and only document them.

1 Like

My Grandma had them in a drawer. Iā€™ll get the whole kit out and show it to you itā€™s got little fertilizer and dirt scoopers it has to Spade shovels one really pointy couple of rakes a small water bottle that I used to soft water all the cups with.

I shoot some water down inside the straws it helps water the thick mat of roots inside the cups. It has little green tags with hemp strings to label your plants which Iā€™m starting to do.

My grandma died from brain cancer so itā€™s something special that just for me I like the hold my hands on the water and kind of say a little blessing and put positive energy into it with Grandmaā€™s tools.

I miss her and love her everyday. I wish we could a grew cannabis together. Iā€™m going to clone her blueberry bush and grapevines and give them out to the family and friends. Yā€™all have a good one be safe.
-J

Jusun is the name on the stickerā€¦possibly a little pollen brush. I love it!

14 Likes

This was awesome. Until I was 15 I thought D.C. was in Washington state lol. I didnā€™t find this out until the D.C sniper incident happened in MD. And I live 35 mins from there. WTF? I was upset cuz I realized if they bomb DC with a nuclear warhead Iā€™d be wiped out immediately. Signs of a raving paranoid lunatic LOL have a good one bro

4 Likes

Dude thatā€™s the only disaster that would ever hit MA. Between DC and NYNY weā€™d be right in that slow radiation death zone. :joy:

2 Likes