MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

That video is actually quite funny. If your not familiar with Internet Comment Etiquette, you should check it out. Funny stuff.

8 Likes

ooopooh, like the Berenstein Bears!? I still swear that’s a glitch in the matrix.

4 Likes

Some good looking women in this race everybody. :thumbsup:

SO far behind over here… I got your back @GMan lol. We’re gunna Tortoise and The Hare this bitch.

Crazy legs threw a meristem. Really hoping it was user error, as that leaves the possibility she’ll grow out of it.

13 Likes

You’re not behind. You went for it and that’s what counts. I love the underdog/comeback! You got it. Let em rip…:ok_hand:

6 Likes

Just wanted to bump the contest rules for everyone who lost it amongst the posts.

8 Likes

What’s up with the straw? To give it a shot of CO2 Or CPR or something similar? Looking good!

1 Like

6?? I thought there was no limit and that any container16oz

That is what it is right

4 Likes

Idk why it wrote bold.

Cooking with gas now that it’s drinking the good juice. No more pristine white roots though unfortunately.
Had some salt build up around the stem, probably because I had it sitting too low, I have lost plants due to this before, so I cleaned it up. I think also may have screwed up my PH last rez, anyway all ok now.

Check out all the fluvic/humic binding to the roots, It’s gonna start to get some serious growth happening from now on :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I just put some shots that had my planters in it. Mine probably won’t even survive. :roll_eyes: 1 of 2 things is certain. I’m flipping my whole tent. Mill st tallboy. Don’t drink. I’m a new indoor grower with no aspirations of winning anything, but some friends, fun, good meds, and putting myself in a position to pay it forward the the guy who’s not here yet. If I’m not in I’ll post on my thread. No biggie. Y’all have a good one. C02… I wish, my plants all flopped when the peat dried so I slammed straws and acted like it’s cool lol. Later.
-J

13 Likes

6??? There can be only one! I am all eggs in the one basket bro, that fails and I’m gone!

5 Likes

Woohoo! Man show me how to make one in a 5gal paint bucket plz. Jk Ima read up. It looks great. I would like to put a couple buckets in the tent.

They just grow so much faster, and they look healthy. Good work bro. I love ingenuity. That ain’t Mill st. :blush: Hopefully you winit in that spaceship.

5 Likes

Ok, heres the update on my entries.

They are looking good!

15 Likes

I am still getting used to hand fed coco after years of automation.

13 Likes

I dunno I just copy and paste :joy: no beer can no entry​:joy:

@Pedro_Bann torrential downpours ?? :joy:

4 Likes

Me not comprehension.

1 Like

Bad bad bad bad rain

Oh you mean the runoff, its only a few millilitres.

1 Like

This is true and those damn little cups don’t hold much. We will be feeding 6 times a day in a few weeks.

2 Likes

@rooted, not sure why but any time you use a number/pound symbol # it changes the text after to larger and bold…

pound/number has to be at beginning

In the middle # it makes no difference

3 Likes