MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

Thatā€™s awesome. Love it!

3 Likes

Last minute entry. I added my name. Just seconding it with a post. Germination begins @ midnight. Nice. Letā€™s get it on!
-J

3 Likes

Hello contestants and public in generalā€¦

The day has come, so the first entry should be dropping your seeds in water toniteā€¦ WOOHOO!!!

SO IT BEGINS! Tonite at 12md EST or 9pm PST. Will be 10pm for me in Costa Rica.

Sci :robot:

10 Likes

@ApeMan
@Baltimore
@cdnBuddy
@DiggySoze
@Hashtree
@Jdem075
@MadScientist

4 Likes

@Pedro_Bann
@riahgorl_1
@Rooted
@MomOnTheRun
@HappyHemper
@ReikoX
@Tinytuttle

5 Likes

Cool you got my buddy Tom Petty @rooted. Thanks Dr. Giggleā€™ s. I wanna be your insane helper Igor. Yes master! More light!!! When all this becomes recreational have you thought about doing like tours around the country like seminars or right in a book Iā€™ll talk to a few people just briefly about notes and things like that and I could help compile edit some things just to get the ball rolling free of charge I just would like to see a really nice simplified updated handbook. Iā€™m really good with Photoshop so I can make my own Banner Graphics web pages whatever I donā€™t need any type of help editing I went to art school for four years. I just want to get serious with my grows because my medicine is very expensive and I canā€™t afford to buy a hundred mg of RSO oil for 80 bucks to a hundred bucks it sounds delicious but Iā€™ve got to try any Edibles because they are so expensive itā€™s either by One $40 edible or spend $10 and get two wisraina. I canā€™t wait for my Goji OG seeds to touchdown I canā€™t wait for the crackleberry and the zamaldelica cross. Iā€™m just trying to compile a little bit of stuff for a couple months and Iā€™m going to fall back and just run some stuff together and make some crosses and what not share a little bit but starting out I didnā€™t realize I made a lot of mistakes not having knowledge in the past 10 years is made me suffer but itā€™s a/g. Mistakes can turn into new discoveries.
You can call me Captain Kirk thatā€™s my nickname cuz Iā€™m boldly going to take weed where itā€™s never been taken before not to the shiter either. The top dammit! Later dudes Iā€™m just playing around
-J

3 Likes

Is this a list of contestants, you missed me. :+1::seedling:

22 Likes

ReikoX that system is going to kill it might as well take the shiny gold cup now ! Constant feed on a timer is where itā€™s gonna shine you could cut that medium cup in half and still grow trees :evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

I didnā€™t miss you. You never wrote yourself in the first postā€¦

LoL

6 Likes

Youā€™re making this hard, fine added myself. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Hard would be to fine tune a piece of technological machinery at a hospital. You can follow 1-2-3 instructionsā€¦

Much love bro.

3 Likes

im going to go with a couple lr x uv i have left in my window :alien:

5 Likes

Hey wait a minute donā€™t forget me bitch?.. just added my self!

5 Likes

Oh yeah, I missed that also, am now added to the list!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be all alone going @Sunvalley -style in the 16ft class. :cry: Next yearā€¦

:laughing: :v:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Bro what even is that construction you got there? A mini ebb and flow? Looks awesome, almost like some no-soil hyrdo setup! :wink:

4 Likes

Yep, thatā€™s what it is. Gotta keep all the knives in the drawer sharp if you catch my drift. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Got the cups ready with holes in the side like little air pots. Check

Good stock of seeds to run from mr. Tom Petty himself. Thanks bro itā€™s always much appreciated. Let the germination begin what am I I like 3 hours away from germination I think we can call that a rap time to get my paper towels and Ziploc ready.

13 Likes

Tried to sign up with edit to original post but it said I couldnā€™t because you can only mention 10 userā€™s at a time in a post.what do I do, or did I already sign up and am just having a dur moment?

1 Like

I just put my name in bold

1 Like