Madscientist's 4th Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

O.k. I have the seeds ready for next comp already. White Widow×Blue moon. Crossed with this strains feminized pollen. Hopefully will finish faster. Lol

10 Likes

How will I dress this girl for upcoming bikini contest.

12 Likes

A creation of my own Duke City Runtz (Banana Runtz x Cow Tipper) 7wks

12 Likes

Grape Cowboy (Grape Stomper x Cowboy Cookies) wk 7

12 Likes

Nice plants everyone! I want to give it a go on the next competition.

3 Likes

@stONER775 That’s starting tomorrow!

4 Likes

Count me in lol. Im going to look for something to throw in some water right now! @Seamonkey84

3 Likes

City Slicker wk8

15 Likes

Beautiful! Love the colors and the frost.

1 Like

Overview of the solo cup comp tent :sunglasses::v:t4:

15 Likes

Nice prizes,

3 Likes

Your “Solo” tent?!?

3 Likes

Speaking of solo tents this is from earlier in the year 330 watts in a 2x2 it was supposed to be practice for this …but I still ended up dropping out this time :no_mouth:

27d13689dd71c1b02ac06b6723894ba61ebd166c_2_375x500

Thanks @SmknCanuck hopefully you win one

7 Likes

Yessir couldn’t decide on a strain to enter decided to enter a whole run dedicated to the solo grow off contest :ok_hand:t4:

5 Likes

13 buds…wow…for my 1st 16oz. plant. Should finish next weekend or 2 lol.

10 Likes

@MadScientist this is truly a blast keeping this competition rolling while staring the manifold grow. I had absolutely no idea this strain takes over 10 weeks to finish. I have the same strain outdoors and they are right on track with this sibling to finish also. FOREVER…

5 Likes

No problem, that is great.

I’ve enjoyed your grow very much.

Cheers!

7 Likes

Turning on the Sexy.

10 Likes

Well about a week after I posted this, I ran out of space in my flower tent, so my entry had to finish by a window where it did not get enough light. Never really frosted up. I could have given it a bit longer, but I got afraid that it might herm due to the fluctuating light schedules. I took a couple of clones though because it looks like it may be worth growing out properly.

So here is my sad entry. It got tall, but that is just about all.

21 Likes

Waiting to finish, thank you to everyone who has entered and made it to the end. HOW IS THIS THING STILL FLOWERING GONNA BE QUITE THE HARVEST. @Mr.Sparkle I guess you’ll have some competition on highest yield 16oz. In the future.

13 Likes