Madscientist's 4th Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

Fuck to the yes! Its that time of year again

6 Likes

I’ll be stalking for the progress pics! Really enjoyed the covid contest, so two in a row equals blessed.
Rhymin’ Ronny

7 Likes

oh shoot , we are here again , let me see if i will be getting in this one, hopefully ill be moved and will see if there any space left in the tent, growing in this cus in kind of fun and is helping me to learn a lot, so hopefully ill be in,
@MadScientist thanks this is here , shit gives me something to do in this all prison im still here , Mucho salud y exito hermano

5 Likes

I’m in. Didn’t have enough room in the closet for the covid one. I’m excited to try this. I kept a cut of my mk for about 4 months veg in a party cup before I moved her up to a gallon and started flowering her. So I should be able to do this :sunglasses:
Good luck all involved.

3 Likes

:frowning: Im not going to be able to flower in time :frowning:

3 Likes

This is exciting, ive never flowered in such a small container and some friendly competition is always good. now to decide which variety to grow🤔

5 Likes

How do I get in? Is it like Nike and I just do it?

4 Likes

Add your name to the top OP roster at top of page. Rules are in the same post. If i don’t make sense I apologize just got done smoking so I might be rambling.

6 Likes

I’m in @itza419

3 Likes

Oh why not. I learned alot last time, and im growing something anyway.
yeeehaw!

4 Likes

@MadScientist
If you were to do hydroponics in a solo cup can you have a remote reservoir. Say another solo cup where the nutrients is kept no plant life?

7 Likes

I was thinking of this myself this should be fun .

4 Likes

@Hugh_Glass go right ahead

@cannabissequoia do yours outside

@GreenCaciqueHawaii you’re welcome

5 Likes

I’m in! Might try growing in soil for this run.

3 Likes

So we can sprout and veg as many as we want but have to pick the one sexy bitch before flower??

9 Likes

Easy peasy right!?

@Instg8ter

7 Likes

Just thinking up some experiments I wanna run, may pull out the Oh Huck preservation beans and drop a dozen.

4 Likes

I didn’t participate in the covid-19 16oz cup challenge but I followed along with it are the rules pretty much the same for this one

4 Likes

@MadScientist - Pick one for flower or, as your first post says, pick one for judging? If we can only flower one, I guess I have to go with fem seeds.

4 Likes

Hey there everyone. Just found this site last night and I’m thinking about doing the 16oz cup challenge. So far it seems like a great place to check things out.

18 Likes