Madscientist's 4th Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

ahhh yes that will be the trick fems guarantee you a girl unless you have enough plant to take a cut and sex it. Gonna limit my choices as I have mostly regs.

2 Likes

Welcome Shaggy, jump right in, our own Mad scientist is hosting the annual event. Just a little taste of all the interesting things youā€™ll find around here, guaranteed to love it!!:v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Taking a cut and sexing it does not seem possible, if we are to be in flower four weeks after popping seeds.

3 Likes

Welcome @Shaggy450r!! Glad you found us. This is a great place to hang. Especially if you like growing in 16 oz cups. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have never tried. Outside and in my boxes in the garageā€¦ Just never that same of a container, thatā€™s what it intriguing to me.

4 Likes

Well then, weā€™re both a couple of n00bs. Iā€™ve never tried it either. :grinning:

3 Likes

Right away my deviant brain wants to do something stupid like submit a dusty male or make a topiary. Well, gotta get stoned and watch Edward Scissorhands again!

8 Likes

Already got my pick lined up

Canā€™t wait to get started

10 Likes

MCGYVERINGā€¦:seedling::mask::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::confounded:ā€¦:alien::robot::cactus::sun_with_face::waning_crescent_moon::fire::beer::beer::beer::beer::takeout_box::timer_clock::timer_clock::satellite::wrench::pick::magnet::microscope::thermometer::potable_water::radioactive::biohazard::underage::loud_sound::trophy:

Plus twenty charactersā€¦

8 Likes

Perfect timing to try some of the seeds I got during the fundraiser.

9 Likes

I agree, have you decided which one?

4 Likes

Iā€™ll probably do a run of the pink phenos. Thinking if I plant 6 seeds I should at least get one female!

8 Likes

Sounds like a plan, i havenā€™t decided yet might go with BOG seeds from other fundraiser that is a really nice looking plant good luck

7 Likes

Iā€™m going to run a few of randoms. Iā€™m in for this, I havent done one of these for a while so it should be fun. Cant wait to start germination! Thanks for this @MadScientist

7 Likes

Yay! Iā€™m in.

Can I grow mine in a sock? 16 oz fabric type pot equivalent

8 Likes

Any spots left? Iā€™d be doing an auto in a 2x2 under a hlg135

6 Likes

How do I get on the list?

4 Likes

Write yourselves up fellas

Itā€™s free

5 Likes

TOP SECRET!!! Security clearance required:

We have procured Feminized ammunition. Now if the mail co-operates!

12 Likes

Welcome to OG haha you should definitely join

2 Likes