Madscientist's 4th Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

Waiting to finish, thank you to everyone who has entered and made it to the end. HOW IS THIS THING STILL FLOWERING GONNA BE QUITE THE HARVEST. @Mr.Sparkle I guess youā€™ll have some competition on highest yield 16oz. In the future.

13 Likes

Love all the 16oz cup grows.I had not set my grow space up till September 1st.Started 45 seeds of 8 strains gifted by my little bro Mongobongo.2 weeks in I started another 20seeds in 16oz cups.Topped them all at the 3rd node.They are all 22days from seed soak and after seeing the great results you all have,i am going to flower them in the 16oz cups.Thanks for the inspiration and i look forward to joining future contestsHappy growing all.

4 Likes

Soooooooo, seems as if I forgot she was in a contest. In my anxiety fit, I chopped everything in my flo cab.

Sheā€™s in there somewhereā€¦lol

8 Likes

Iā€™m still here waiting for her to finish. Beginning to think that she never will lol.

Into week 10 of flower I thinkā€¦ who knows, yeah into week 10 since Aug first. trichs still crystal clear very few turning cloudy so far. Makes me wonder what the hell I have strain wise in my 20year old bean bottleā€¦

11 Likes

:thinking: hmmmā€¦ that alone makes me want to smoke thatā€¦

Let it go! :persevere: Youā€™re growing a time-machine! :scream:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the plan. Iā€™m letting her go till sheā€™s totally done. Iā€™m beginning to get the sinking suspicion that the 2 dragon blood clones in week 8 flower will finish before herā€¦ They are getting all cloudy and almost ready to chop I figure like a week left on them. The other 2 I had going in cups but tossed aside for the long flowering lady were harvested a week and a half ago and in the jar for 3 or 4 days now. I just had to pick the longest going one out of the 3 lol

4 Likes

I am not alone. Yay

3 Likes

The end is in progress. First of all these pink hairs turning into some god awful color. Iā€™ll put it in natural light and no flash soon enough.

8 Likes

Is today day 103? WOW.

2 Likes

Alright peeps

Whoā€™s still going that we need to wait for?

@everyone

2 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting for mine to finish. So, thatā€™s myself and @itza419 who are still waiting to finish at least

3 Likes

Iā€™m out, due to accidental premature eharveylation !!! :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

@Indoornesian
:rofl::rofl: that made me laugh way to hard so early in my dayā€¦

4 Likes

Meā€¦me ā€¦ still going ā€¦

2 Likes

Do we get to vote if we had to drop out?

1 Like

Everyone gets to vote, not a vote

2 Likes

Iā€™m flushing this week to burn out the sugar leaves. Iā€™ll have my entry photo next Saturday. Fingers crosseds.

10 Likes

Flushing? Lucky. My hairā€™s are just now starting to turn and hot damn I saw a few cloudy trichs today. So maybe I can start my flush sometime this coming weekā€¦

With and without flash. I hate using the flash it always makes it look like itā€™s nothing but frost even though itā€™s not as frosty as it seems but I get clearer shots with it than without.
Also sorry all for choosing the longest winded plant in the comp. Didnā€™t realize what I had till it was too lateā€¦

11 Likes

I have about 40 percent cloudy.and 20% hairs turned. Gotta love these long flowering strains. I love being able to play mother nature in hydro. I love the similar characteristics of these mini monsters. So true about the camera lighting. Iā€™m gonna try an all natural capture. Check out my diary for day by day transformation of sugar leaves. I hope itā€™s a winner.

2 Likes

You guys are killing it, nice plants for 3 gallon pots, little lone solo cupsā€¦:sunglasses::metal::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

5 Likes