Madscientist's 4th Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

Well here’s the solo tent at the finish line :checkered_flag::checkered_flag::checkered_flag:

13 Likes

I have no idea why the Seedling pic was posted

5 Likes

Looks great. For the contest, you need to pick one for us to judge.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, please dio not forget to take a pic of the root ball please.

3 Likes

I’ll pull it apart when she is ready for final picture. Oh and in case anybody is curious. DEJAVU::::: ROUND 2 FOR MANIFOLD SOLOCUP RUN…BWAHAHA!!!

cant even see her full body in picture 3

12 Likes

Mine will be chopped day after tomorrow.
Started flush with today’s watering. Will have pics when I chop. Just giving her a chance to fade off the large fans and be done. I’ve got projects to run and will need the flower area soon for vegging my next round. Gonna see if I can fit 6 plants in my space.

3 Likes

OMG…WHO ELSE Sees the resemblance to weed. This is so me waiting to finish this marathon run.giphy_x7gjmBuaHrWak_fixed_width_30591176936734

4 Likes

I make myself laugh…

@Instg8ter this thing is so thick and dense under this HLG100 Imagine the possibilities under 1000hps.

Imagine what it could be under unlimited rootzone.

14 Likes

How about 2500? That’s the fruity sticky kushy seed? Looking great bro, going long for a kush. Wish I wouldn’t have neglected mine, too many balls in the air this time. I’ll be back when I get the Chocolate Thai selection and seed run complete, have some Mexicans to run for X-mas…
:sunglasses::metal:

4 Likes

I’m gonna go make sure that I signed up for that, sounds gud a than mf

2 Likes

Trying to get that perfect picture

harder than it looks

11 Likes

pain in the keaster is today Day 110? geez. still going on 6.0 strait h20…and all them white hairs. Branches are holdin so farr lol.

12 Likes

Well I called it done. Chopped her this morning. She’s hanging now, will update with weight in a roughly a week when it’s dry.

16 Likes

@joecool im not chopping mine until she finishes, I will crack open the roots when it is time. @MadScientist this is my entry PICTURE:

my roots are still in the cup.

9 Likes

Can’t say as I blame you, she’s a beauty for sure. I had to choose between letting mine finish in a week or 2 or running into scheduleing issues more than I already have waiting for her. So down she came.

3 Likes

my growing container is glued together . it holds the homemade gizmo together and who in the hell would have thought hydro was this efficient .

1 Like

@MadScientist @LemonadeJoe

Create a new OG Badge for winners of these? What do you think?

Members, what do you think?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I would end up tearing apart the root mass in order to remove plant from cup. the root system is entangled around the air stone and most likely grown into the scotch brite pad that was used to keep roots in cup.

3 Likes

Finaly sucking the green out of the leaves.

12 Likes