Make Your Own Felt Vase

Exactly the answer I was after 50S. Thanks.

The general consensus is to pot up autos in their final home regardless of the container.

2 Likes

Hi guys, my question goes to @ReikoX, but if anyone knows, it can help me too. I’m looking for this socket to connect the pipes at the edges of the structure. I did not find it here in the city, all the salesmen were surprised and said they had never seen it. I wanted to know the name to try to buy online.

2 Likes

Something similar to these?

LASCO 90-Degree PVC Sch 40 Side Outlet Elbow

https://www.lowes.com/pd/LASCO-90-Degree-PVC-Sch-40-Side-Outlet-Elbow/3344666

Side story: Wife went to the store to pick-up some pepperoni for pizza. She couldn’t find it. So she asks a store clerk. “Never heard of it”. Lol.

1 Like

Exactly this. I’m searching for sites in Brazil and I’m not finding it. And this one you sent does not send to Brazil. :cry:

1 Like

Don’t really know anything about suppliers in Brazil.

You could probably order via Amazon.com sources, though expect to pay through the nose for international shipping.

1 Like

I’ll find a way. :joy: :relieved:

2 Likes

I found them at my local lowes store.

2 Likes

Guys and gals…what if it was wire shaped with those coco liners around the edges. Should work just like felt and be a rigid frame. If the coco mat liner is around the sides and the bottom would breathe well I’d think.

just a thought maybe old bike baskets.

2 Likes

May want to make sure that wire is galvanized. Just my unsolicited 2 cents worth.

1 Like

And here i’m guys! After 30 days waiting and finally i have my felt bed! I hope you guys like.

6 Likes

Looks good, cute doggy. How long is it? The felt pot not the dog lol.

2 Likes

Nice job. Good solution for getting around the difficulty finding side outlet fittings.

1 Like

Thank you very much @Shadey @Northern_Loki, i hope my babies like :slight_smile:

1 Like