Making a fall members box a possibility 2022 edition

I vote for running them also

I have a pack of Herbaria Bushmans F2 from Bodhi I would be willing to donate. Let me know.

6 Likes

Not sure if itā€™s on the list up top but I do have two packs of that also, so if you havenā€™t, add it to the wiki list at the top and we can see if someone is willing to take them on.

4 Likes

I have some Grahan Villiage (Cocogenes) - if anyone is interested in tackling theseā€¦

Grahan Village

Collected from the Remote Village of Grahan: this collection is ideal for growers and breeders looking for huge outdoor cultivars . Some of the phenotypes from this village can reach 20 ft height and produce better yields than hybrid cultivars

Natives claim the plants and the flowers to be stronger and more potent than any other Village in the whole of Himalayas

6 Likes

Iā€™m not looking to take away sales from anyone, nor run anything with some distribution. Iā€™m really only looking to find something worthy of preserving that is worth doing so.

Not sure if this was in reference to me talking some breeders above, but that wasnā€™t me talking with the intention of running any of those as a preservation run or spreading their stuff around if itā€™s still available. :v:t2:

Edit: Read through again and saw it might look like I implied Iā€™d S1 or F1 stuff from those breeders I listed. I was more so saying that those are breeders that Iā€™ll collect and run just about anything from. Iā€™ll always support and be extra careful to not step on toes of any respected breeder that isnā€™t a bad person. If youā€™re a verifiable asshole, donā€™t really care what I or others do with your stuff, especially if you donā€™t work your lines. :man_shrugging:

Hell, I felt guilty for spread around a few MCB as freebies that were gifted to me. Iā€™m about to buy a couple Bodhi packs just to make up for it :joy:

1 Like

About what? :joy:

1 Like

I just listed those breeders simply implying that Iā€™ll always grow and be interested in their gear. No intention of preservation with any of them unless itā€™s something discontinued and they give permission, despite how silly I think it is how protective some people are of their genetics.

Honestly, Iā€™d rather not even bother with genetics from the overly protective breeders that think they somehow own ā€œgeneticsā€ and can control what is done with them. Itā€™s why I will never bother with Mz. Jill and TGA after some bizarre interactions with her on strainly. Honestly, people who act like her do nothing but encourage people to want to or not care about hurting business.

1 Like

If that was a question needing asking haha
Heck yeah man ! I would love some Cuban Black. Iā€™m still searching for that Piffy goodness and she is supposedly were it all came from.

2 Likes

No it was in reference to this. FYI If you click on the arrow, it will take you to the post I replied to.

That a lit cross?

1 Like

Yeah, the Project 4516 is apparently really rare, Danny crossed it with Herijuana as a backup while he tried to S1 them but it did not work out. He figures the Herijuana should be easy to spot if someone wanted to take this further. I just thought as 2 decent strains it might be worth reproducing and nobody can complain about reproducing a cross :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve often wondered about runs of things recently offered for sale by x, y or z breeder that are reproductions of older work. For example, recent releases of Bodhiā€™s Metal Haze, Doc Dā€™s Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai, AKBB NL1 and his SSSC Durban as only a couple of examples. There are many more examples of recent repros released from older SSSC or Seedbank of Holland work. So where is the line when it isnā€™t original work? Just trying to gauge the sentiment. Many thanks!

3 Likes

I know what you mean, the lines can become blurred. I suppose the goal is always to be respectful of a breeder and not take money from them but itā€™s defiantly a grey area to me. For example I am doing a repro on BOG Sour Bubble BX3 and SHN did just release a small bunch of Sour Bubble but BX3ā€™s are long gone now so while the same strain name itā€™s a much older version the felt worthy of reproducing. By BOGā€™s own words if you donā€™t sell them or if you do not as BOG Sour Bubble than he was cool with it. Different breeders will have different feelings on the matter and in the end nobody owns these plants, seeds you have are yours to do with as you see fit. Users here seem to have many different opinions as well from ā€œI can do what I want with my seedsā€ to "You are stealing from the breeder (insert expletive) " so I guess itā€™s up to us all to use our own moral compass and try to just be respectful of all the hard work that breeders have put in.

8 Likes

I invented marijuana and you canā€™t use it without my permission. True story.

Seriously though if someone has put the work in it should be respected. Within reason.

9 Likes

I know you joke but it is a fair point to mention the family farmer or cultivator that spent generations working landrace into heirloom. How many of todays strains are the result of those endeavors? All of them? Lol. Blurred lines indeed. Ownership of this plant is a funny thing indeed.

4 Likes

Well thanks to @Jinglepot and his sour d and super lemon Haze pollen. We will have a limited amount of
Corey95 X Sour D
And
(Super Lemon Haze X Jack Herer) x Super Lemon Haze

12 Likes

Just happy to help out!! Glad it worked out for you, gotta be some fire in those :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Those sound awesome! Especially the Corey 95 cross :star_struck:

3 Likes

Dr Grispoon is goooood. I think Purple Thai x Panama?
Reeferman had the same genetics years before Barneyā€™s Farm, he think he named it Senor Garcia or Jerry Garcia.

I so wish it came in regs. Clear crystal up high. Unique and delicious berry and spices. Kind of like DJ Shortā€™s Flo or a Blueberry Sativa effect strain, but clearer. No indica so just awesome head high.

6 Likes

Shout out @AceHigh & @Reefer